Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Strange Pain In Left Ovary, Age 19?!?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby shaun84 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:34 pm

for a while now, i've been having strange discomfort in my left ovary. i am scheduling a doctors appointment to get to the bottom of it - but while i wait for the appointment i'm trying to figure out what it could be.

my left ovary just gets a strange, sort of throbbing feeling sometimes, and unlike the right ovary, i am much more aware of that one. even when it doesn't hurt, i can kind of feel where it is. it isn't unbearable pain, just kind of uncomfortable. lately it has been bothering me a bit more than usual, so i decided its time to get it checked out. i have absolutely NO history of ovarian cancer in my family at all, and i recently had a pap smear and blood test and both of those came back fine.

any ideas?!
shaun84

Postby marden » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:40 pm

It could be ovarian cysts. I have had those and they are painful, it's even worse if they rupture, (sorry not trying to scare you, just wanted to be honest.) It could also be a number of other things, I think the best way to find out is to see your doctor as soon as you can. I hope this helps.
marden

Return to Ovarian Cancer