Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Stage 4 Liver cancer. Can it be treated?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby brothaigh48 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 am

My mom have been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer. The parents won't share the details with me. Maybe they don't want us to worry. I only knew abt the cancer from an uncle who felt that we should know how our mom is doing..

I'm afraid of losing her. from wht little i can gather, there doesn't seem to be much that can be done at tht stage.. Please tell me there's a way to treat her.. or if there's any clinical trials of drugs or therapy for liver cancer. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
brothaigh48

Postby bernardino » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

It might be , but im not so sure.... ;\
bernardino

Postby shen21 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 pm

The symptoms cited---------an offshoot of blocked energy + accumulated toxins in liver, gall bladder, thyroid, lymphatic system, hormonal imbalance with a displaced solar plexus

Chemotherapy with the aid of ‘Target Therapy’ [Acupressure Techniques & Indian Natural Remedies] proved to be effective for all types of cancer [including brain tumors, leukemia, melanoma, Crohn’s Disease, breast cancer, etc., ] & all the most dreaded and incurable diseases.

TARGET THERAPY* It is the God-given therapy communicated to the mankind through THE RIGVEDA, one of the Hindu scriptures.
Target Therapy---Acupressure Techniques & Indian Natural Remedies, [comprising Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Bio-chemic salts, Herbal Remedies, Yoga/Meditation, Magneto-therapy, Sidha, etc.,] U can have sizable & perceivable relief in 45-90 days. @ no/affordable costs, No side effects, and No Hospitalization.

Dr.Vora designed it in such a way that the costs are the least for the survival/rescue of common man and the poor in villages, towns and metropolis on the globe; with NO insurance cover. It is most suitable to all the youngsters on this entire globe.
U may study it, discuss with Ur family members/friends/acquaintances and slowly and steadily implement it for the best results.

•No side effects and no risk. If it clicks, mostly possible, U shall have a cure. Lest, the therapy keeps mum. No extra risk. It is the most suitable line of treatment even for the terminally ill patients. Cancer cure/prevention is quite possible. U may try it for any incurable disease including cancer of any organ[s], post-surgical recurrence of tumors, Leukemia, HIV/AIDS, Crohn’s Syndrome, Gilbert’s Syndrome, colon cancer, Thalassemia, Muscular Dystrophy, Autism, bone TB., Tinnitus, all brain & spinal cord disorders, CLL, Crohn’s Syndrome, endometriosis, etc., ---it should aim @ [3] steps.
1. Removal of toxins from all internal organs & purging through Normal Drainage systems, feces, urine, menses [females], skin, lungs.
• 2. Activating all the internal organs to make each & every organ to function up to optimum levels.
3. Supplying vitamins, nutrients, micro-nutrients, minerals, trace elements for invigorating the entire Immune system to produce antibodies.

PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse 'Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.
Source: ‘HEALTH IN UR HANDS’ [Vol.I & II] available in all Indian Languages all over the globe] by Dr.Devendra Vora, DSc.,MD.,FRCP.,---an octogenarian & the pioneer in Acupressure in India.
Dr.Vora, the world renowned Acupressurist, an octogenarian and the Bhishma Pithamaha of acupressure in India--- treated and caused to treat more than 150000 cases of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, irregular menses and also many other most dreaded diseases.
shen21

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials