Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Sorry I Keep Asking, Just Want A Lot Of Input.. Is It Likely I Have Hiv, Hsv, Or An Std? Or Maybe Just Nothing?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Sorry I Keep Asking, Just Want A Lot Of Input.. Is It Likely I Have Hiv, Hsv, Or An Std? Or Maybe Just Nothing?

Postby tyree » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm

I was given oral sex about a year ago from someone who has had multiple sex partners before. A few weeks after, I started to have recurrent infections. When I decided to get checked out by the doctors, I was diagnosed with mono because I broke out with hives for three days, had swollen glands, fever, fatigue, and other flu like symptoms. After being diagnosed with mono I had symptoms of leukemia a few weeks later and got a blood test to test for it and it came back negative. My mono was with me for about two months before I started feeling better. The swollen glands, rash, and fever only lasted about the first week though. After mono I was frequently sick with minor colds and was then diagnosed with pneumonia about three months after mono. I was ill with pneumonia for about 1-2 weeks before I got better, and didn't get sick again for a few more months. My skin then broke out in a rash about 4 months after pneumonia and it wasn't hives. I went to the doctors and got tested negative for allergies. Now my legs have been severely dry and irritated ever since then. Through the whole time of all of this though, I have had a low blood pressure that went anywhere from 89/34-100/60. I have always been more fatigued than others and experience a light headed feeling frequently when I stand up. Also, irritation in the genital area I have experienced along with occasional abnormal vaginal discharge. I have also experience episodes of blisters inside on my lips inside and partially outside of them and thrash inside of my mouth on my lips..this happens off and on and is currently happening now. Through all of this I have been colder than other people and i am usually "always cold". My periods have been also been irregular. So i am wondering if i have hiv, hsv 1, hsv 2, another std such as chlamydia, or if there is nothing wrong at all.. There may be a few things I am forgetting to add..but any help will be much appreciated.
tyree

Postby honorato » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Why don't you just get tested?
honorato

Postby firth » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:25 pm

YOU sound like a simple HYPOCHONDRIAC to me. if you dont understand this word - go and look it up in a dictionary.

GOOD LUCK!!
firth

Postby Ludlow » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:30 pm

if ur that worried just go to the dr and get tested for everything.
Ludlow

Postby Travers » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:33 pm

you have schistosomiosis, vertigo and probably stigmata go to a pharmacy and ask for some Strontium 90
Travers

Return to Leukemia Forum