Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Sore lower abdomen and aching lower back?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby mansfield » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm a 17 year old female and i've been noticing that I constantly have a sore lower abdomen, especially at night and in the morning. The only way I can describe it is it's like the organs in my body are constantly aching and they feel almost "worn out". I drink lots of water and have started drinking tea, and also I don't eat very much at all. I sometimes get an aching pain in my lower back aswell, and I'm really worried it could be something serious like Ovarian cancer. I suffer from anxiety quite badly, and stuff like this makes me panic. Should I be worried?
mansfield

Postby elon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 pm

The lower pain might be brought on by your stress. You should see a doctor about those issues. A 17 year old shouldn't be so stressed out an having anxiety attacks. Life is short and dismiss the flakes around you that are causing the stress. Set your own path and find your own way, don't be a follower.
elon

Return to Ovarian Cancer