Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Small wobbly lump on collar bone :(?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

Postby all » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:02 am

i have a small movable lump on my collar bone, i can move it around on the bone but its not 100% free to move. Could it just be a tendon or artery, its not there on the other side really, and it seemed to appear over night, i do have a red mark laying over the top of it, like a red spot without a head ( i get these when very stressed out)

what could this lump be,

i recently had a stage of getting a few lymph nodes in my neck rise a little but they have gone pretty much now :)

could this just be one of them? its pretty much on my collar bone, about 1 1/2 away from the sholder, dunno if lymph nodes are near here?

Im a little worried, i have got what feels like a sinus pressure in my nose and forehead at the moment too :( im just feeling very run down and stressing about work, and now my health :(

someone put my mind at ease?

I looked into lymphoma but i have no symptoms :)

THNAKS
all

Postby wynwode » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

Yeah it's most probably a swollen lymph node since you're feeling a bit unless. You can go to the doctors if it's freaking you out a lot.

EDIT:
Ahh don't worry about it then mate. My brother has one by his neck and he went for a few X-rays and ultrasounds and stuff, but it ended up being nothing.
I think the doctors just like the be careful, you know.
wynwode

Postby woolcott » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 am

I would say it's highly likely the swelling is your subclavian lymph node.

You said you've been feeling run down and stressed, that would affect your immune system to some degree and possibly contribute to whatever infection you've been fighting off recently (which is why lymph nodes tend to swell up).

Just try to relax in general, concentrate on feeling better. If the swelling doesn't go, then see a doctor, but I think you'll be fine.
woolcott

Return to Lymphoma