Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Slight Spotting And Cramping. Period Late/not Coming?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby MacInnes » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 am

Hello, My last period was Dec. 2nd. 2012, of course. That period had came 3 days early, at cycle day 32 when periods were coming Dec, 7th. I had brown discharge for 2 weeks. Me and my husband did have sex on my period, after and in my ovulation week. I was spotting a little blood on the yesterday, and today I had a form of whitish, tanish creamy discharge. No streaking however, I didn't think to smell for an odor, it's gone now. I've had cramps, they feel like period cramps. Like it's trying to start up, but nothing happens. Some nausea, slightly sore breast. They were worse last week. I took a home pregnancy test today and it came out negative. Any ideas?
MacInnes

Postby Pasquale » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:17 am

try:slight spotting and cramping at 5 weeks.Search resultsSome Spotting, Slight Cramps and Tender Breasts

Bri (age 20) writes, ?i had my period may first and during ovulation week me and my husband had sex many times, this last week i had some spotting, i am so much ...

www.onlinepregnancytest.biz/...spottin... - Cached

First Symptoms Of Pregnancy - Slight Bleeding Or Cramping

Vaginal Bleeding is one of the first symptoms of pregnancy. But it is not something that you would need to be very alarmed about. This is known as ...

ezinearticles.com/...Slight-Bleeding-O... - Cached

Abdominal Cramps & Spotting | LIVESTRONG.COM

Abdominal Cramps & Spotting. Certain reproductive conditions and disorders such as ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, cervical cancer or STDs can cause abdominal pain ...

www.livestrong.com/article/266844-abdo... - Cached

More results from livestrong.com »

Q&A: I had slight spotting and cramping one day, and then ...

Hmmm. What the bleeding and cramping means depends partly on when in pregnancy these symptoms occurred. Many moms-to-be get cramping at the time of ovulation and a ...

www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/twins-and-m... - Cached

Spotting, slight cramping - BabyandBump

I'm at seven weeks today, and I continue to have occasional brownish discharge (very little), and slight cramping feelings. The lady at Planned Parenthood went off to ...

babyandbump.momtastic.com/...spotting-... - Cached

Spotting & Cramps - eHow | How to Videos, Articles & More ...

Spotting is a symptom experienced by most women at some point in their reproductive and post-reproductive years. For the most part, spotting and cramping normally ...

www.ehow.com/about_5448064_spotting-cr... - Cached

More results from ehow.com »

Slight cramping & spotting - positive pregnancy test? - Yahoo ...

Best Answer: WOOHOO! HERE COMES #3! =) CONGRATS! ... Congratulations! Sounds like your ttc has paid off. False positives, even if faint are rare & almost ...

au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi... - Cached

Abdominal Cramping & Spotting | LIVESTRONG.COM

However, other women may notice slight cramping and spotting during this time. The cramping experienced in ovulation is called mittelschmerz.

www.livestrong.com/.../260269-abdomina... - Cached

Implantation Bleeding Symptom: Cramping - Buzzle

Are you experiencing bleeding and cramping between your menstrual cycle and wondering whether it could be implantation bleeding? Figure out whether you are pregnant ...

www.buzzle.com/articles/...bleeding-sy... - Cached

More results from buzzle.com »

Spotting and slight cramping?

[Jan 16, 2009] Best Answer: You are fine. Your uterus is growing and changing and sometimes you will spot. Spotting is ok as long as you are not doing any heavy cramping ... ~ by Emmie ( 4 comments )

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=2... - Cached.

More results from answers.yahoo.com »

Slight spotting and cramping related searches:

slight spotting and cramping at 5 weeks
Pasquale

Return to Ovarian Cancer