Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Since im married to my husband can i get money out of his bank account without his permission.. if so how?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Since im married to my husband can i get money out of his bank account without his permission.. if so how?

Postby bailefour » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 am

First off i want to start off by saying im a good wife. I support my husband as best as I could. Emotionally, sexually, Mentally. In return my husband abuse me Emotionally, sexually, Mentally and also Financially. In addition to that He stubborn. We have only been married almost 3 months but we've been together 1 1/2 years. I see my marriage going for the worst i tried talking to him. I tried making the house a clean comfortable place to be, yet he still comes home 6am constantly disrespecting me, my home and last but not least our marriage. For more background about our relationship Im 23 he's 26 im from america and he from africa. At first what seemed to be a loving relationship turned out to be not so loving. He's here on a student visa. He's not suppose to be employed but he is and he's working under the table and making a pretty good living at it. Now that we live together and Im married i guess he feels as though im stuck and have no place else to go (which is true) so he's taking full advantage of me. Im a cancer survivor and i receive disability payments which isn't a lot. So im living basically off of his money. He works very hard but now it's to the point my husband don't come home at night. He strolls in the house 6 am and don't care, don't feel the need to explain himself nothing! I can't take the abuse any longer, I'm all cried out. But im stuck because i have no money.. so back to my Original question. am I able to take money from his separate account without his permission? please help
bailefour

Postby rhys » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

i dont think so but you need to split. there are people who can help you in your community like a community health counsellor, or crisis centre. dont shed one more tear over his putrid behaviour. get out.
rhys

Postby hayward98 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

I was a banker for nine years before I was a school teacher. If you are not on this account you have no access to his money. He is obviously cheating and using your marriage to earn his citizenship.Time for a divorce. Next time don't let a man's length have you make a bad decision.
hayward98

Postby jedidiah » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 am

sweetie this guy's married to you so he can stay in the country..seems like it's not a real marriage and his intentions were never genuine..

1. go see a lawyer and get access to some income from him, report him to immigration..
2. otherwise get out cos I guarantee it's gonna get worse
jedidiah

Postby jelani » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

Next time he's asleep, get his account number from his bank card. Go to the bank and fill out a withdrawal slip. Since your ID will have the same last name, most banks won't question it.

I would be looking for a way to get away from him if that's possible.
jelani

Postby angelino » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 am

Next time he's asleep, get his account number from his bank card. Go to the bank and fill out a withdrawal slip. Since your ID will have the same last name, most banks won't question it.

I would be looking for a way to get away from him if that's possible.
This is called domestic violence. He's on a student visa working illegally so he hasn't got a leg to stand on. Report him before you get dragged into it all.
angelino

Postby spear86 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

No you cant.
You cant take money from anyone's account unless it is a joint account or he gives permission.
spear86

Postby crandall » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 am

if your name isn't on the account there is no way that the bank will allow you to with drawl any money.
crandall

Postby myung-dae » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

No. It's stealing. Two wrongs don't make a right.
myung-dae

Postby donalt » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

you knew what he was like but...........you married him anyway?
i don't feel sorry for you.
donalt

Next

Return to General Cancer Discussion