Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Should I stay with my husband?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby bittor70 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 am

I am 18 and my husband is 23. I met him in December 2010 and he was my first real boyfriend and the first person I was intimate with. The very first time I was intimate with him I got pregnant. He was reluctant at first but he stayed with me anyway. It wasn't a normal relationship though since he still talked to girls and did pretty much whatever he wanted. When I was 7 weeks pregnant I had a miscarriage and he totally disappeared on me for about a week or so. He called to my work office and started crying saying that he had destroyed our relationship. I went over to his apartment that night and his neck was covered in hickies. He claimed that he was drunk and some random girl got on top of him and began to do that to him but that he did not have sex with her. We were fine until about May 2011 then he started to kick me out of the house and break up with me constantly (every weekend to be exact) I found out the next month that I was pregnant and when I told him he began to cuss me out as if I was the one destroying his life. Then I asked him what is the problem do you have someone else pregnant? He said yes that the night he had those hickies he had hooked up with that girl. It turned out that girl was caught crossing illegal immigrants across the border so now she was pregant with his child in prison. He claimed it was a one night stand and that he had no information about her and that he didn't even know her last name. In September 2011 I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I was feeling really sick and he was helping me get through it. One day I answered his phone and it was a collect call from prison... it was the woman he impregnated. She began to explain to me that they they had a relationship and that he would visit her in prison. i didn't want to believe it. i told him that I couldn't be with him anymore and that I needed someone better since I was sick and plus having to deal with a cheating boyfriend I was just exhausted. Ever since we had that conversation he completely changed his attitude towards me and he was just overall a better person. We got married in December 2011. And since then we were happy. Until I was on his yahoo account and I read the questions he was asking on this site. one of the questions was "How do I leave my girlfriend"? ....this was the paragraph....
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months now and its getting to a point where I just want out. I'm 23 and she's 18 - I was her first real boyfriend and first real lover. I've recently been talking to a girl who I used to hook up with but I ditched her for this girl. She's a little bit older than me (27) and has three kids, but that doesn't bother me I really like this girl for what she's been through - My 18 yr old girlfriend is real nice and smart but she is a little arrogant, and that just turns me off completely. Since I've been dating her, she has been letting herself go. I've encouraged her to workout with me, but she never wants to do anything. I'm with her for most of the day outside of work and we live together - we rotate from sleeping at my apt and then hers. My car's transmission is out and she has been lending me her car so I can go to work everyday. She's done so much to me its getting real hard to break it up...! I try to break it off but she's making it real hard...! Anyone have any advice on what to do? PLEASE HELP

I guess he always knew more than he told me he did & he actually knew her before he knew me. I don't know what to do? and if we were to seperate would I be able to have our marriage anulled? Some one PLEASE HELP ME
bittor70

Postby martinus92 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 am

This wall of text is impossible to read, but from skimming over it this is a no-brainer, Actually, if you are even asking the question whether you should leave, you probably should.
martinus92

Postby winfrith49 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 am

no
winfrith49

Postby cwrig » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:54 am

no
The answer is simple. Leave him. Life is too short to tolerate such nonsense. You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste another moment on this jerk. There's plenty of other young men out here. Don't let another minute pass you up.
cwrig

Postby rhys » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 am

You have been to hell and back with this man--and I use the word "man" loosely. You're in danger of losing what's left of your self respect if you stay. I feel that you already know that. Get a divorce now and move on to eventually find a real man who will love and cherish you.
rhys

Postby eochaidh » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 am

you need to have more respect for yourself and leave that sorry bastard
eochaidh

Postby aviah » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 am

you are in a emotionally and mentally abusive relationship and need to end your nightmare asap.

Please call the National Abuse Violence Hotline to speak with a free counselor 800-799-SAFE also google their website and read about the types of abuse.

google:

narcissistic traits (my guess is he meets all the traits

Laura Kamienski.blogspot.com (read other women stories)

you are to young and smart to be with this jerk. Tell your family what is going on with your relationship asap do not be embarrassed 1 in 3 women are in abusive relationships.
aviah

Postby bradleah » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 am

It is very sweet that he was your first but I think you will soon (if not already) regret him being your first.

First of all, he got drunk around some random girl. He should have never put himself in that position. MEN cant get raped by females. I dont care how drunk he gets, it is his fault for drinking around her. No excuse.

2nd, he started breaking up with you every weekend you said.....he was seeing someone on the side every weekend, duh sweety :/

3rd, he said you were the one destroying his life because HE got you pregnant.

4th, he got a drunk prison bitccchhhh pregnant.

So you guys have been good now for what, 2 months???? He has been nice and hasn't cheated for 2 months?? Or longer, whatever. Ummmm no you should NOT I repeat not stay with him, are you kidding me???? You have givin him plenty of chances woman you are crazy. I am sorry about your condition but get yourself a nice MAN. Not a boy who wants to play these high school games. Just read some more of what you wrote...okay so he is going behind your back to ask complete strangers (like the girl he ******) their opinion on how to break his relationship up with you.....he is shallow (he said "She wont go workout with me) and he is a stupid little immature discusting little boy. WHY .....WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM?????????????????????????????????????…
bradleah

Postby atley » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 am

I normally never tell people to divorce but I seriously think u guys made a huge mistake by getting married. You should never marry unless your relationship is stable and has been for at least a year!! U guys are too young and your marriage and pregnancy was ill advised. You two simply don't have what it takes to make a marriage last a lifetime. I say leave, ur personal life sounds lke my personal hell.
atley

Postby worrell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 am

GO!!!!!!!! your to young to put up with his BS. GO. the right man is out there for u and u won't see him while u have this dark cloud (your HUSBAND) over your eyes. LEAVE HIM.
worrell

Next

Return to Cervical Cancer