Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Should I be worried about this lump?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Should I be worried about this lump?

Postby prince » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 am

I smoked for about 1 1/2 years, on and off, sometime stopping for weeks at a time, smoking a max of 5 smokes per day. I'm 21 year old male.

One night after smoking a few rollies and a few cans of beer, I went home, I hade 2 boiled egges laced with salt and a glas of water and went to bed. NExt day I got up, I noticed I had tonsil stones, and discoloration at back of my mouth. I brushed it away and knocked out one of the tonsil stones. One of the stones fell down my throat. I tried with the brush end of the the tooth brush to dislodge it, but to no avail.

Next day (today) I have a very hard lump smaller than a pea in my throat, I can't tell if it is on my tonsil or not. It has only shown up since the stone fiasco. Would you recommend seeing a doctor?

I am currently away from my home country on work experience. The lump is very hard, firm, smaller than pea, only showed up in 2 or 3 days ago, and wont budge, can't tell if it is on tonsil or throat.

IS IT CANCER ???? :/
prince

Return to Stomach Cancer