Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:



Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Postby MacAuslan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Byron: You do have a habit of putting words in other people's mouth.

You do not have to destroy my great medical system for the 15% that lack Ins.

You deal with those people by making Ins. companies take on people with "prior conditions" with the government picking up that part of their medical need that were prior to enrollment.
Also the government could have "assigned risk" like car ins.
were the truly poor pay on a sliding scale with the government picking up the balance of their ins. cost.

And any illegal alien get only basic care as they are being processed for deportation.
MacAuslan
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Postby Howland » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Well, I guess they could wait for Paul Ryan's plan to come into play when they will be REALLY screwed...
Howland
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:22 am

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Postby divyesh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:50 pm

county assistance is the emergency room.
All they have toi do is stabilize you.
They are not required to do any preventative tests, nor any tests that are not required to keep you alive.
GREAT health assistance, huh?

SO if 85% of people have health insurance, the other 15% should just be allowed to suffer and die, right?

You conservatives are so selfish.
You have health insurance, so you don't give a crap about the less fortunate.
This only proves that we are NOT a Christian nation, as Jesus Christ told us to care for the poor and the oppressed and the widow...
divyesh
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 am

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Postby legget45 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 pm

YES..if obamacare is not repealed..there WILL be death panels deciding if 60's+ can have ANY preventative treatments..seeing as obama will ask lawyers to decide...NOT DOC'S
legget45
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 am

Should 60 Olds Request As Many Preventative Test As They Can (colon, Prostrate Etc)before Obama Care Kicks In?

Postby honani » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Yeaaa,,,,like anyone can afford all those tests now.

EDIT, yea, I have health insurance also, they pay 60% of those tests, the rest comes out of my pocket,,,and I can't afford it. County assistance is the emergency room at a county hospital. Our medical care system is messed up, it's nowhere near the greatest in the world.
honani
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:13 am


Return to Colon Cancer

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post