Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Sharp/Stabbing Pain In my throat?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby claudius » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 am

Ok so the last week ive had a really icky stabbing pain in the middle of my neck/throat area and around my right gland. Its happened at the most 2 times a day, sometimes itll skip a day and i wont feel it.and it only lasts for about 4 or 5 seconds.I did just have a two hour gig at my local resturaunt and ive been singing and practicing, maybe cause ive been singing? I dunno but Its been concerning me lately and i dont know what it is. Im really scared its lymph node cancer? Im 13 and im really scared. Please help!And also if i go to my family doctor and get it checked out can he just look in my throat and see if i have lymph node cancer? Im going to book an appointment just incase. I have been going through puberty. Help plz!
claudius

Postby micheal » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 am

Ok so the last week ive had a really icky stabbing pain in the middle of my neck/throat area and around my right gland. Its happened at the most 2 times a day, sometimes itll skip a day and i wont feel it.and it only lasts for about 4 or 5 seconds.I did just have a two hour gig at my local resturaunt and ive been singing and practicing, maybe cause ive been singing? I dunno but Its been concerning me lately and i dont know what it is. Im really scared its lymph node cancer? Im 13 and im really scared. Please help!And also if i go to my family doctor and get it checked out can he just look in my throat and see if i have lymph node cancer? Im going to book an appointment just incase. I have been going through puberty. Help plz!
your throat is probally just getting dry when your singing ,
you most likely dont have cancer , just go to the doctor .
im 15 & just had my tonsils out 10 days ago , i had this sometimes , but nothing serious .
dont get scared over this , everything is gonna be fine .
micheal

Return to Stomach Cancer