Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Shampoo/conditioner to make hair silky?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby sweeney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Tresseme is the best I've tried so far, but I haven't tried much. Any thing that works great that isn't to pricey, and organic if possible? Silky, soft, shiny, healthy, 1 of the 4 things please?

10 points if it helps to best answer (my best answer, not voted best answer)
sweeney

Postby stewart » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm

If you want safe, healthy, shiny hair, I suggest you read the ingredients on the labels. As a cancer survivor, but lost my Mom to cancer at age 56, I have been researching why there is so much cancer. I found the answers in the products we use daily and put in and on our bodies. I am continually researching this informatiion and providing consumers with safe, healthy alternatives. As director of the Cancer Prevention Coalition for Los Angeles, we give seminars to the publci on aweareness of avoidable risks of cancer from daily used enviroinmental toxins. I suggest you do your own due diligence on the chemicals you are using, avoiding sodium lauryl sulfate, cocoamide DEA, TEA, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, mineral oil, petrolatum., Safe, heatlhy, affordable and effective products from 24 year old manufacturer Neways Int. I have been using these products for 14 years and feel confident that I am not using known carcinogens or harmful chemicals.
www.Healthy-communications.com, positivehealthyliving.ineways.com
stewart

Postby kelvin » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:16 pm

its actually a very cheap, grocery store brand. its called v05. it comes in revitalizing, moisture milks, volumizing........etc. i love the revitalizing one. it make my hair sooooo smooth. and its very lightweight too, so it doesnt weigh down your hair.
kelvin

Return to Cancer Prevention