Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Sf Giants? Need Advise!please Read!?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby Kulbart » Mon May 08, 2017 11:54 am

Bare with me,my husband is obsessed w/the SF Giants.We?ve had a hard 1st year of marriage.My father-in-law tried to commit suicide about 3moths before our wedding.My husband and I where very upset. My husband thought he did not care about his wedding(He?s the only son).He survived the suicide attempt but then found out he had pancreatic cancer and only had about 6months to live.He made our wedding which we where grateful, then shortly later he passed.The only thing my husband and his father ever did was go to SF Giants games together,that was there passion and love.I wanted to do something special for my husband on our 1year anniversary so I?m surprising him and taking him to the Giants game.I want it to be EXTRA special.Is there a way to meet the Giants?

I really want to make it a special day with wonderful memories he can add to the memories he spent at the park w/his dad.
Kulbart

Postby Aodhgan » Mon May 08, 2017 12:30 pm

you need to make everyone know what you wont to do. send emails or mail letters to SF gaints. you could also go to the window were you get the tickets and ask if there is somebody that you can call. GOOD LUCK
Aodhgan

Return to Pancreatic Cancer