Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Severe stomach pain HELP?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby halton8 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

OMG I have such severe pain in my stomach, feeling like I've been punched or kicked in the tummy. I get this every other week or like twice a month out of the blue but usually at night. I have not been lying flat with my head on the pillow so I don't think its the Gastricintestinal reflux or like that. I'm fearing that I have. pancreatic cancer or something serious going on. I have a sister who is a nurse and doesn't know what it could be but says its definitely not normal. I took about 4Tsp of liquid Maalox which lessened it but its still what I'd consider severe. Has anyone gone through this as often and have been diagnosed something? I had a decent bowel movement earlier so I know its not constipation. I ate one small bowl cereal in the early afternoon and a piece of pizza for dinner like over an hour ago. The pain comes on suddenly and feels very similar to the one time I forgot I had ibuprofen and took aspirin on top but I did not do this. I'm trying to give all info here to help an answer. Its a constant punched there feeling not a cramping and just severe constant pain but was feeling like radiating up to my chest until the antacid kicked in. I guess I'll have another dose of that after a while and see if I can get rid of this but until I do, I'm completely miserable and sleep is out of the question til it ends. Any helpsod be soooo appreciated. Thanks!
halton8

Postby adolphe » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Are you a girl you're probably pregnant if you're a guy take pepto
adolphe

Postby octave » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:09 pm

you have to visit hospital as quickly as possible
octave

Postby aeneas87 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Ulcers also called Peptic Ulcer or Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD). Ulcer is a mucosal erosion is an open injury in your stomach with little or null tendency to the spontaneous healing. Ulcers can be located in stomach (called gastric ulcer), Esophagus (called Esophageal ulcer), Duodenum (called duodenal ulcer), Meckel’s Diverticulum (called Meckel’s Diverticulum ulcer.

The majority of the ulcers is caused by a called bacterium Helicobacter pylori, although also by the excessive ingestion of irritating, spicy, greasy food, or by aggressive medecines via oral. Ulcers can cause that your stomach hurts after eating because the production of gastric juice is increased which contains water, clorhidric acid and three enzymes, the acid irritates the Ulcer and cause pain.

Several factors can worsen an ulcer, such as stress, poor diet, taking little water, eat salty foods and irritating fatty foods, coffee, alcohol, etc..
Symptoms of an ulcer :D uodenal ulcer: It feels better when you eat or drink and then worse after an hour or two
Gastric ulcer: Feel worse when you eat or drink
Stomach pain that wakes you at night.
Feeling of fullness after eating little
Heaviness
swelling
burning
pain in the stomach.
vomit
Unexplained weight loss

Tips for Ulcer
Do not drink alcohol, coffee and other beverages irritants.
Do not eat spicy, greasy or too much salt.
Avoid processed foods or foods high in sugar.
Reduce stress.
Avoid discussions.
Eating foods high in fiber and vegetables.
Stop smoking.
Rest after each meal.
aeneas87

Postby nicholascage96 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Ulcers also called Peptic Ulcer or Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD). Ulcer is a mucosal erosion is an open injury in your stomach with little or null tendency to the spontaneous healing. Ulcers can be located in stomach (called gastric ulcer), Esophagus (called Esophageal ulcer), Duodenum (called duodenal ulcer), Meckel’s Diverticulum (called Meckel’s Diverticulum ulcer.

The majority of the ulcers is caused by a called bacterium Helicobacter pylori, although also by the excessive ingestion of irritating, spicy, greasy food, or by aggressive medecines via oral. Ulcers can cause that your stomach hurts after eating because the production of gastric juice is increased which contains water, clorhidric acid and three enzymes, the acid irritates the Ulcer and cause pain.

Several factors can worsen an ulcer, such as stress, poor diet, taking little water, eat salty foods and irritating fatty foods, coffee, alcohol, etc..
Symptoms of an ulcer :D uodenal ulcer: It feels better when you eat or drink and then worse after an hour or two
Gastric ulcer: Feel worse when you eat or drink
Stomach pain that wakes you at night.
Feeling of fullness after eating little
Heaviness
swelling
burning
pain in the stomach.
vomit
Unexplained weight loss

Tips for Ulcer
Do not drink alcohol, coffee and other beverages irritants.
Do not eat spicy, greasy or too much salt.
Avoid processed foods or foods high in sugar.
Reduce stress.
Avoid discussions.
Eating foods high in fiber and vegetables.
Stop smoking.
Rest after each meal.
please consult with a doctor ..
nicholascage96

Postby all » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:34 pm

same symptoms!! IT's GALLSTONES!
all

Return to Pancreatic Cancer