National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Severe Pain Bladder/kidney

Kidney Cancer Discussions

Postby Ximun » Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 pm

urine track  

Hello Doctor,

i m having this problem since january 2010. i got married and after one week i started pain in my right kidney area in back and lower abdomen. i made a Ultrasound and Urine culture and R/M. and both were negative for stone. but right kidney were slight enlarged. doctor told me that may be it is because of hidden stone. but there was no visible urine difficulty seen. i go to a person in my village and he gave me somethng in LEMON JUICE and i stopped all pain. thn i start exciercising for my enlarged stomach , after 2 days i feel pain in my right lower abdomen and upto anus and testis and half penis(urethra).

i went to allopath and done again multislice ultrasound and urine test and Kidney function test and Urine Culture test.

All were normal.

no calculi in kidney or bladder seen, kidney little enlarged/ kidney function perfect/ urine was negative growth. no cristals.

but pain is increasing rapidly. and i m taking medicines from  allopathy. they give me medicines from past 60 days for MUScle relexing. sometimes for antibiotics.

i tried taking berbaris Vulg Q for one month. and Lyco.30 for one month but no benefit seen.

attaching a photo of my pain area.

i m having history of kidney stone 15 years ago. and treated by homeopathy. history of bronchile asthma and treated by homeopathy also.

i m 38 year/ tall 6 feet/ 74Kg/ drink occassionally.

but all fails. pain comes and hide for few days. but not permament. i m tired. last night it was so much severe. i did not sleep all night nor even sit or sleep on bed. i took 3 pain killers and one pain killer Injection by doctor in midnight. but all failed. please advice and help. Thanks. ANSWER: Dear Mr.Amit,

You need an individualized Homeopathic treatment under the direct supervision of a qualified Homeopath.Please consult a Professional Homeopath in person immediately.If you have any doubts, please feel free to ask me.

I wish you a speedy healing!

regards.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hello Dr. i  m in search of pro. homeopath. its really hard to find one in delhi as most of thm are just read books and give some bottles of medication but i never seen a good homeopath with clasic approach. can you please suggest any?
Ximun

Postby Gaspar » Wed May 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Dear Mr.Amit,

Her are some tips to choose a professional Homeopath.

Check whether the practitioner has B.H.M.S or B.H.M.S. + M.D.(HOM) degree.

check whether the practitioner has registered in the State or Central Homeopathy Medical council.

There are many dedicated Homeopaths.

I wish you good health.

regards.
Gaspar

Postby Raedmund » Fri May 20, 2016 12:23 pm

urine track  

Hello Doctor,

i m having this problem since january 2010. i got married and after one week i started pain in my right kidney area in back and lower abdomen. i made a Ultrasound and Urine culture and R/M. and both were negative for stone. but right kidney were slight enlarged. doctor told me that may be it is because of hidden stone. but there was no visible urine difficulty seen. i go to a person in my village and he gave me somethng in LEMON JUICE and i stopped all pain. thn i start exciercising for my enlarged stomach , after 2 days i feel pain in my right lower abdomen and upto anus and testis and half penis(urethra).

i went to allopath and done again multislice ultrasound and urine test and Kidney function test and Urine Culture test.

All were normal.

no calculi in kidney or bladder seen, kidney little enlarged/ kidney function perfect/ urine was negative growth. no cristals.

but pain is increasing rapidly. and i m taking medicines from  allopathy. they give me medicines from past 60 days for MUScle relexing. sometimes for antibiotics.

i tried taking berbaris Vulg Q for one month. and Lyco.30 for one month but no benefit seen.

attaching a photo of my pain area.

i m having history of kidney stone 15 years ago. and treated by homeopathy. history of bronchile asthma and treated by homeopathy also.

i m 38 year/ tall 6 feet/ 74Kg/ drink occassionally.

but all fails. pain comes and hide for few days. but not permament. i m tired. last night it was so much severe. i did not sleep all night nor even sit or sleep on bed. i took 3 pain killers and one pain killer Injection by doctor in midnight. but all failed. please advice and help. Thanks. ANSWER: Dear Mr.Amit,

You need an individualized Homeopathic treatment under the direct supervision of a qualified Homeopath.Please consult a Professional Homeopath in person immediately.If you have any doubts, please feel free to ask me.

I wish you a speedy healing!

regards.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hello Dr. i  m in search of pro. homeopath. its really hard to find one in delhi as most of thm are just read books and give some bottles of medication but i never seen a good homeopath with clasic approach. can you please suggest any?
Raedmund

Return to Kidney Cancer