Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Scorpio Sun with Capricorn Rising Male?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby jerel16 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Not really.

Hi, i would like to learn more about my birthchart.

I am interested in learning more about astrology, i already went to cafeastrology and all those popular websites, but were can i learn more in depth?

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Scorpio 22.24 Ascendant Capricorn 29.31
Moon Sagittarius 4.21 II Pisces 10.11
Mercury Scorpio 6.33 III Aries 17.41
Venus Scorpio 7.08 IV Taurus 17.21
Mars Sagittarius 3.59 V Gemini 11.36
Jupiter Scorpio 0.56 VI Cancer 4.17
Saturn Aquarius 23.54 VII Cancer 29.31
Uranus Capricorn 19.12 VIII Virgo 10.11
Neptune Capricorn 18.57 IX Libra 17.41
Pluto Scorpio 25.20 Midheaven Scorpio 17.21
Lilith Aries 13.57 XI Sagittarius 11.36
Asc node Sagittarius 3.05

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Square Saturn 1.29 -158
Sun Sextile Uranus 3.13 51
Sun Sextile Neptune 3.27 33
Sun Conjunction Pluto 2.56 466
Sun Conjunction Midheaven 5.04 197
Moon Conjunction Mars 0.21 174
Moon Conjunction Pluto 9.00 60
Mercury Conjunction Venus 0.35 396
Mercury Conjunction Jupiter 5.36 228
Venus Conjunction Jupiter 6.11 128
Mars Conjunction Pluto 8.39 57
Jupiter Trine Saturn 7.03 16
Jupiter Square Ascendant 1.26 -38
Saturn Square Pluto 1.27 -85
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 0.14 195
Uranus Sextile Midheaven 1.51 32
Neptune Sextile Midheaven 1.37 24
Pluto Conjunction Midheaven 7.60 12
2069 -281 1788
jerel16

Postby šlfur » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

A full astrological reading takes about 30 pages and it wouldn’t be an individualized reading unless the person doing the chart knew you since certain aspects need to be applied to an individual’s life and their life experiences understood. But I can give you my take on your Sun (tried to give you more on your Moon as well but the site is saying that my answer is too long).

You must be aware by now of the general description of a true Scorpio –intense, passionate not just sexually but about all that is important in their lives, intuitive with almost a sixth sense that enables them to “read” people. This ability can be put to good use but for many Scorpios, these abilities make them often choose to be loners because what they feel from people sometimes overwhelms and depresses them – the superficiality, the pretense, the games. Many Scorpios, allow the negative feelings and experience to overwhelm them but true Scorpios are survivors – they can in fact learn to survive, even thrive, in this world they are forced to live in, that they feel so different from, and when they learn to do this, their naturally strong willpower and determination can make them very successful in getting what they want.
Sun square or opposition Saturn. True Scorpios tend to know what they want and really don’t care what others think – that’s often the reason that they don’t share their deepest self with people unless it’s someone that they trust – because they don’t want to really hear other people’s opinions about their thoughts and feelings and beliefs. Saturn, however, is what is considered a censoring planet and with this aspect, the person can often find themselves in conflict – wondering whether they should have done or said what they did or wanting to do something but feeling that they shouldn’t. They can often be overly critical of themselves, worrying that they appear foolish or wrong, wondering whether people take them seriously, concerned about how they appear to others (sometimes even worse when Capricorn is rising). There can be a great deal of self-analysis going on because they don’t trust enough in their Scorpio intuition. It sometimes takes an emotional toll - this conflict between who they are deep inside and who they believe they should be or how they want others to see them. They know that they are different – they see the world differently, feel differently it seems than most other people – but instead of feeling okay about this, they often find themselves wondering if something is wrong with them. The Uranus aspect (which would be more harmonius if it was a trine) would tend to make them more fair minded and less judgmental of people – perhaps in ways that other people cannot understand. They might root for the underdog, befriend outcasts that others would avoid, instinctively understand points of view that others may not see. But this can also make them feel different as well and then, of course, there’s all that censoring going on with Saturn.
The Pluto aspect to the Sun can amplify Scorpio’s sixth sense – their intuitive powers – but this may not always be a good thing. Instinctively, they know that there is more to the world than what can be seen which is why many with this aspect are attracted to metaphysical matters. They want to know. They need to know. They don’t want superficial answers – they don’t want easy answers or to accept anything blindly. They want the truth. But sometimes the constant search for the truth (if that word has any real meaning) can be emotionally damaging. A person with this aspect (also more pronounced if it was a trine) can find themselves always questioning the motives of others and even questioning when things are going well – maybe things are too good, going too well, can this person really love the real me, what is it that they want.
The Moon in Sagittarius can also complicate matters for a Scorpio. While Scorpio’s basic nature would want loyalty, trust, and commitment from someone that they love, at the same time, this Scorpio would need freedom. Not necessarily freedom in the way that most people think of freedom (like the freedom to sleep around with other people) but more so the freedom to be who they are – emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
The thing to remember, though, is that astrology is a tool – it can help you to understand yourself, your strengths as well as the kinds of behavior and emotions that may have been holding you back. The thing that many people don't seem to realize is that much of what can be negative can also be positive. If you’re open to it, you can take that behavior and the emotions that you feel are "bad" things about yourself and turn the energies outward where it can be used to achieve success and freedom as opposed to turning them inwardly where they can cause turmoil and unhappiness
šlfur

Postby jeevan59 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 pm

cool :D
my sun is also scorpio.,, mercury -scorpio,pluto- scorpio, saturn -aquarius, liliath - aries, uranus/neptune - capricorn, just like u!! :D
but my rising is aqua, moon is cancer and venus is libra :S
well ,ur prolly cool , fun, and sexy! lol jk! :D
well, just google them individually! it works.. and i have no idea bout the 2nd paragrah of ur chart.. i dont get those. lol
jeevan59

Postby bedford51 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Have you ever asked yourself why you find things like this so fascinating? The reason, I suspect, is because down inside you feel uncertain and nervous about the future and think these things might help you feel more confident.

But this is precisely why I urge you to put your trust in God alone for the future. As I have often said, predictions like these about the future are almost never on target (or else they are too vague to really mean anything). Why build your life around them or get your guidance from them? They are only a substitute for the guidance you really need—which is from God.

My other concern, however, is one that I hope you will take very seriously. These things may seem innocent and amusing at first—but it's easy to get more and more fascinated with them, and eventually become involved in occult practices that are not from God.

Don't be misled: Occult practices are not from God, but from spiritual forces opposed to God. Instead, put your faith and trust in Christ. When we know Him, we know we are safely in His hands no matter what the future holds. The Bible is right: "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists ... should not a people inquire of their God?" (Isaiah 8:19).
http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
bedford51

Postby gaylord » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Have you ever asked yourself why you find things like this so fascinating? The reason, I suspect, is because down inside you feel uncertain and nervous about the future and think these things might help you feel more confident.

But this is precisely why I urge you to put your trust in God alone for the future. As I have often said, predictions like these about the future are almost never on target (or else they are too vague to really mean anything). Why build your life around them or get your guidance from them? They are only a substitute for the guidance you really need—which is from God.

My other concern, however, is one that I hope you will take very seriously. These things may seem innocent and amusing at first—but it's easy to get more and more fascinated with them, and eventually become involved in occult practices that are not from God.

Don't be misled: Occult practices are not from God, but from spiritual forces opposed to God. Instead, put your faith and trust in Christ. When we know Him, we know we are safely in His hands no matter what the future holds. The Bible is right: "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists ... should not a people inquire of their God?" (Isaiah 8:19).
http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
Here is how I come at astrology: I am an amateur "astrological psychologist," meaning I find a lot of truth in personality research in relation to signs. I have never found anything to put stock in astrology as future prediction - daily horoscopes and the like. However, the stars do seem to affect many aspects of people's personalities!

I don't know a whole lot about planets and houses. That's more of what you'd find on cafeastrology I'd think. What I do know is that a good place to start if you're interested in learning more about your inner self or your friends' personalities is to find out their Sun and Rising (also called Ascendant) signs. You can usually find out Sun easily; Rising has to do with the time you were born as well as the date. This site has a good calculator that also gives pretty good Rising sign personality descriptions: http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php. Why are these most useful to start with? Sun signs, the ones you usually hear about, are your fundamental, "inner" self: deep down, this is what you are like. BUT, Rising signs characterize people often more accurately, because they tell about their "outer" self, how they present themselves, react, and interact with others. People often get confused because they don't think they are "like" their Sun sign, because they're judging by how they act, which is often more like their Rising sign.

You don't need a lot of fancy chart data to start on this part; your chart apparently tells you your Sun and Ascendant, and that's the best place to start. Look over a variety of descriptions of both signs on different websites - there's a lot of bunk out there, only experience will tell which platitudes about each sign turn out to be true. Not every "characteristic" of a sign will describe YOU either - it's just a guide. I also find that as I mature, I find I become more and more like my Sun sign without realizing it.

Finally, my favorite book on the subject is Robin McNaughton's Sun Sign Personality Guide. It's the book that's most accurate compared to my observations that I've found out there, so I'd really recommend picking up a 2nd hand copy on half.com or something if you're interested in the psychology of signs!
gaylord

Return to General Cancer Discussion