Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Red wine, Islam, benefits and alternatives?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby riagan37 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 pm

WOW your hawt, me chasey you next............
Alcohol is not necessary for the health benefits of wine. A similar alcohol-free drink can be made with all-natural (not distilled because it may contain petroleum products) apple cider vinegar, apple juice, purple grape juice and pure honey. This helps to clean out arteries, calcium build-up in the heart, and even dissolve kidney stones. Since it contains vinegar, however, it is recommended to rinse your mouth with water so the acid doesn't dissolve the enamel in your teeth.
riagan37

Postby clifford » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 pm

hi :D

i don want to read all that coz i have like a really bad headache buh i wanted to tell u something :D

im a fan of u . a silent admirer LOL

seriously ur such a darling :D

u must have never seen me here coz im not comin frequently now, but i did read ur answers n they are adorable :D

ur 29? :O lol im not stalking hahah, but u look 15 :D
anyways jazakAllah khair ya aKh :)

salaam alaika :)

LOOL i guess i was :P
the reason i did is, coz ur shia too n i totally love ur name n u look like an adorable kid :P :P
so i did, :) wow u don look 28! ur like 8yrs elder to me!!! :O :O
but still ur a sweet litltle boy , i don care if ur 28, for me ur a 15yr old, :D

have a prob i making u younger? :P

Coool :D
clifford

Postby vogel » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Alcohol kills more than AIDS, TB or violence: World Health Organization
RUETERS, Geneva
Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence, The World Health Organization (WHO) warned recently. Approximately 2.5 million people die each year from alcohol related causes, the WHO said in its ‘Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health.’
Alcohol is a casual factor in 60 types of diseases and injuries, according WHO’s first report on alcohol since 2004. Its consumption has been linked to cirrhosis of the liver, epilepsy, poisonings, road traffic accidents, violence and several types of cancer, including cancers of the colorectum, breast, larynx and liver.
In the Final Testament (i.e. The Quran), Allah says: ‘O ye who believe! Indeed intoxicants …are but defilement from the work of satan, so avoid it that ye may be successful (5:90)
It is amazing how 14 centuries ago The Quran had warned us of the harms of alcohol and instructed believers to abstain from drinking.
vogel

Postby archard » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Wine is not allowed Islam.
It makes u drunk.

On the other hand....red wine helps you w/ respiratory problems.
Allah said that the haram becomes halal if it includes health.

But seriously, how many people drink red wine thinking, "Oh i wanna stay healthy...?"
archard

Postby jedidiah » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Hah! It's my turn to be simple ya 5oya :D

If you way up the positives and negatives of red wine, negatives win without a doubt :P

edit
im not sure how to respond to that without offending you :P LOL joke :D
as long as you know what you need now :P oh, there was a great lecture about this at mosque a while back :D i'm cool lke that - i listen :P hahahahahahahahhahahaa im high on spotlights :P

edit2
if you steal the spotlight you'll ruin the entire show. lighting is VERY delicate you know.
oh yeah, you can't even fix a fire alarm, how would you manage to understand the lighting ? :P joke :D
i feel a bit feisty today sorry ya shator :(

edit3
im sure the spotlight would look great on you :D what colour suits yoU? :D one of the people in the tech crew attempted to get a black spotlight,,, i had to explain really slowly, that the black button stops ALL the light from going through. oh my god.
jedidiah

Previous

Return to Lung Cancer