Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Rash On Both Sides Of My Upper Leg Next To My Penis, And A Bump A Couple Inches Above My Penis, What Is It?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Rash On Both Sides Of My Upper Leg Next To My Penis, And A Bump A Couple Inches Above My Penis, What Is It?

Postby Winfrith » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:25 pm

So yeah, it's a bit grody, so leave if you feel like you'd be no help or are freaked out for some reason. But here we go.

About a week ago, I developed a rash on the inside upper part of both my legs, both the same size, both very itchy. Its to the right and left of my penis, and the itch spreads below my sack in a "U" shape. And more recently, my penis and sack have started to itch themselves. I've noticed some dead, peeling skin on them, so I figured that's the reason why it's been itching. Well, a week after, it's still here. I've had rashes before, and they've gone away in a few days or so, so I thought this was abnormal. Then, as I've figured out today, there is a bump located about an inch or so above the left rash. So now I'm really freaked out. The C word starts to play in my head. Cancer... cancer.... cancer..... So, here I am. Coming to a place, taking a chance that someone here possibly has an idea of what could be wrong. I'm going to consult my doctor tomorrow, but if there's anyone here that can give me a bit of insight on what could possibly be wrong, I'd appreciate it. This is in no way meant to sound wrong, or gross, but it is what is it.

I'm a 16 year old guy, never had sex, has a grandmother battling pancreatic cancer, and this is the first time I've ever experienced something like this. If anyone wants to know a bit more about it, I could post some pictures of the rash and bump. I'll block out the no-no's as best I can. Lemme know if you do. Thanks in advance.
Winfrith

Postby Priestly » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Rash On My Leg
Priestly

Postby Bardrick » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:31 pm

What you have is commonly known as Jock Itch.
Simply mix half and half bleach and water put on the area let sit for a min or so and shower washing the area off.
This will kill the jock itch on contact.
If it burns too much mix more water in the mixture.
Works on athletes foot too is better and way cheaper than buying the sprays at the store.
Bardrick

Postby Jared » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Jared

Postby Devereau » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Rash Around Penis
Devereau

Postby Jordi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:38 pm

relax this is not cancer i can promise you that with 100% certainty ..Its either a bacterial or fungal infection either of which in this case is easy to cure ..No offense to the guy above me but dont use cleach on and irritated part of your body ..

You really need two creams hydro cortisone cream and lotirmin

If you can only get one right now get the hydro cortisone . Rub it on twice a day morning and night for one week ..thats it ...by the 3rd or 4th day you should see it srt clearing up ..if it doesnt ,,then get the second cream ,,and use it just like the other for a week ...you dont need to see a dr on this trust me .

ps i am sorry about your grandmother my granfather had colon cancer plus i had a friend with cancer

but reast assured this is not cancer ,,

i hope you feel better soon .

Dewey .
Jordi

Postby Elisai » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:41 pm

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Rash on both sides of my upper leg next to my penis, and a bump a couple inches above my penis, what is it?

So yeah, it's a bit grody, so leave if you feel like you'd be no help or are freaked out for some reason. But here we go.

About a week ago, I developed a rash on the inside upper part of both my legs, both the same size, both very itchy. Its to the right and left of my penis, and the...
Elisai

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer