Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Stanford Researchers Target Cancer Cell Proliferation

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Random, bumpy scar with no injury?!?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby tadleigh » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:09 am

Hello

I recently got out of the military in which I spent a lot of time in the sun. I recently got What looks like a half inch scar on my arm in an area that was highly exposed to sun. However, I don't ever remember seeing a scab there or hurting it there at all. It almost feels like a bug bite to the touch because I can feel the mass under it. The "scar" itself is growing random bumps on it. Almost like little bubbles.

I do things like cut things open on myself if it bugs me. No, I am not into self mutilation, I just get bored, curious and impatient.

I made a small incision over one of the bumps to see if it was fluid filled and voila a clear yellow hued liquid came out (yum).

I am a 22 year old female... I've never had issues with my skin before. Is it possible for a 22 year old to develop skin cancer? Doctor? Or hydrocortisone?

Anyone experience a "bumpy scar" like this?
tadleigh

Postby barris49 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 am

I am not excactly sure what happened but you should go ask a doctor, it could be something dangerous. Hope I helped. ;)
barris49

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer