Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Ramadan Is There Any Difference Between Wahhabis And Iblees?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Ryn » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:08 am

NO

[QURAN 15:30] So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:

[QURAN 15:31] Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.

[QURAN 15:32] (Allah) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"

[QURAN 15:33] (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."

[QURAN 15:34] (Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.

[QURAN 15:35] "And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."

[QURAN 15:36] (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."

[QURA i 15:37] (Allah) said: "Respite is granted thee

[QURAN 15:38] "Till the Day of the Time appointed."

[QURAN 15:39] (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-

[QURAN 15:40] "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

Iblees is monotheist so are wahhabi

Iblees believes n Day of Judgment so are Wahhabi

Iblees Blelieves in Prophets (QURAN 15:40] "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)." so are wahhabis

Iblees blamed his sin on Allah so do the wahhabis by believing that everything is destined.

Iblees refused to accept Adam (as) as Wasilla and So do Wahhabis by not accepting Rasoolallah (saww) as Wasilla.

and many more

THERE ARE MORE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN WAHHABIS AND IBLEES THAN DIFFERENCES
Ryn

Postby marleigh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:09 am

Nope, heck, they ARE the devil.
marleigh

Postby Blakey » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:13 am

I was really wondering, based on your Q, when the Shia say to Sunni Muslims "may Allah guide you" do they mean:

1- may Allah guide you to believe Al Kafi and disbelieve the Quran?

2- may Allah guide you to curse the wives of the Prophet pbuh and his blessed companions

3- may Allah guide you to willingly and conciously pay fifth of your hard earned possessions to the shia clerics who are rich and dont even seem to know the basics of Arabic language, let alone dont memorize the Quran and dont know anything about islam

4- may Allah guide you to logically accept mutah and practise taqyah 24/7

5- may Allah guide you to beat yourself in Ashoura over a Sunni Leader who is the chief of youth of Paradise after a betrayal THEY did

6- may Allah guide you to beleive the fairytales and supernatural stories of alleged infallible imams

7- may Allah guide you to believe that somewhere in Samrra'a there is a hidden 12th imam who seems to be

waiting like forever till the "right moment" comes so he can take the sahaba out from their graves to punish them

8- may Allah guide you to beleive that Allah swt punished the Prophet pbuh by burrying kafers besides him!!

9- may Allah guide you to believe that the nation of Muhammed pbuh never took over the world throughout 1400 and the upcoming Shia nation will be the real Islamic nation that will lead the world under the banner of their mahdi

10- may Allah guide you to believe that the Quran was preserved, complied and conveyed by kaffirs!

11- may Allah guide you to leave all the blessings and goodness of the Authentic preserved, scientifically and fundamentally sound Prophetic tradition, over some Rafidhi narrations, best described as talmudic quotations

Seriously, what does "may Allah guide you" mean when said by Rafidha?

@WHAT IS FATE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afRYHY6I6...

@"Iblees refused to accept Adam (as) as Wasilla and So do Wahhabis by not accepting Rasoolallah (saww) as Wasilla."

brother, please read the following hadith:

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 3 :: Hadith 98

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."

And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

May Allah help us gain knowledge and understand the deen of islam.

Ameen.
Blakey

Postby wakeley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 am

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahhi Wabarakatuh.

In the name of Allah, The Compassionate, the Merciful, Lord of all Creations.

Bismillahhirrahmannir-Rahim

My answer is simple.

Devil Iblis Satan is among His creation. Devil Iblis Satan who disobey Almighty God Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala and mislead our forefather Adam and Eve in Heaven, which cause them to descend towards earth our world. Devil Iblis Satan is granted time till the end of this world to mislead the people which is a tool or means to test the Slaves of Almighty God Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala.

Wahhabi is a sect attributed to Muhammad ibni Abd-al-Wahhab an 18th century scholar what is today known as Saudi Arabia, who advocated to bring Islam back to its roots by removing from Islam what he considered innovations in Islam (Bidah). Abdul Wahab is known by most Sunni Muslims as Najdi, this refers to him being from Najd. He believed that those practice innovation in Islam such as "taking the graves as a place of worship" which is rejected strongly by Sufi's Sufism and Shia Islam, are Kufr.

Devil Iblis Satan are Jinn.

Wahhabi are human being.

That's the different.

Wabillahhitaufiq Walhidayah Wassalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahhi Wabarakatuh.
wakeley

Postby Illanipi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 am

It's clear by your answer that you are misguided and need to study your deen more. May Allah swt give us all understanding of the deen al-haqq and may we follow in the righteous example of all the messengers, especially Rasulillah saw as well as his wives and his companions r.a.
Illanipi

Postby Hwitford » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:26 am

"Iblees blamed his sin on Allah so do the wahhabis by believing that everything is destined"

How does this make any sense? Sins are only accounted for by the slave. In a separate topic altogether... if one does not believe in Fate of Allah SWT, you are no longer Muslim.

[ Allah will not change the destiny of a people unless if they try to change it themselves] [13:11]

Are you saying Muslims shouldn't be Monotheistic?...... So be like shia?
Hwitford

Postby Barklie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 am

No. They are both hateful and have contempt for the weakest in society.
Barklie

Postby stamatis50 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:33 am

i believe there is no deference between sh3a and iblees, they dance like him, hit themselves like him, lie like him, mislead people like him, and make fitna like him,
stamatis50

Postby Elsdon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 am

- the two are Monotheists. So are you - the two have faith interior the Day of Judgment. So do you - the two have faith in prophets So do you - the two blame Allah for their sins. incorrect - the two did no longer admire Allah's appointed Khalifa Allah didnt hire any calipha - the two evaluate Prophet an common man or woman. incorrect. All Muslims have faith that the prophet grew to become into particular - the two are conceited So are you
Elsdon

Return to Prostate Cancer