Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Question About Testicular Lump...?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Bple » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I am 19 years old. I have been doing self exams since I've been around 17. Recently (in the past 2 months), I have found a very small bump on my right testicle. It's on the face of the testicle, as in if I'm standing up it's on the part facing out. It's a small, moderately hard, grainy almost feeling lump. It's very small, as in around the size of a grain of rice. It doesn't really hurt unless I agitate it by feeling of it to much. I can't afford to go to the doctor right now because of financial troubles. I have searched the internet over for clues as to what this may be. I'm getting really worried about the chance of testicular cancer, even though I know it's very rare. I have not been feeling ANY of the other symptoms of TC. No swelling. My testicles are as soft as they have always been. No fluid in my scrotum. No heaviness feelings or pains in my lower back. I feel great actually. But I'm not sure if it just might be in early stages or what it could be. If I need to provide any more information, please ask. ANY information would be very helpful. Just something to go on. Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide. Have a nice day.
Bple

Postby Elisha » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Not too long ago I found a lump on my left testicle but I left it without telling anyone. Last night I found a vein like lump inbetween my leg and penis. And there is another lump that seems to be leading from that one at the top of my thigh. Tomorrow at 9:20 im goin to the doctors to have the lumps examined. Im realy scared. It hurts a little bit aswell. Also I had very thick semen today which was wierd. (that was my firat masterbate from I found the lumps lastnight) So I think they might have something to do with it. I advise you see a doctor like I should have. Goodluck william.
Elisha

Postby Drogo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:06 pm

William, I think it is nothing to be worried about but still take no chances. When I was a teenager, one of my friends found a small lump and never told anyone. Well it got bigger and he ended up with his testicles being removed and having most of this lymph nodes removed (requiring an incision from his sternum to his pubes. He also had chemo. That was years ago and he is still doing well. But he would have never had to have such a drastic surgery if he would have acted sooner. I tell you this not to scare you but to encourage you to have it checked by a doc.....Good luck....
Drogo

Postby Ashlin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 pm

you should try a community hospital/clinic. Thats what i would do but you need to get that checked to make sure it's nothing too serious.
Ashlin

Postby rolfe » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

start taking some Saw Palmetto, Fennel, Fennelgreek.
rolfe

Postby howie » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:11 pm

William,

I know that finances are tight, but you really need to seek medical attention. Contact your local public health office, (city , county, or state) and tell them your problem, they can help you find the lowest cost medical care.

congrats on doing the exam btw.

Chris, I hope all works out okay with your exam. You should know that "thick semen" is not a symptom nor a concern. It has more to do with your hydration level than anything.
howie

Return to Prostate Cancer