Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Cancer Rates in September 11 Responders Rising

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

PLEASE HELP!! HOW DO I GET RID OF PIMPLES ON MY FOREHEAD?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby martinus92 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

i am 14 years old and my skin is clear EXCEPT my forehead. its bumpy and has pimples. i was tempted to buy the regimen from acne.org but i did my research on benzoyl peroxide (cuz i'm quite protective of my skin) and heard many disadvantages like it causes premature ageing, less sun protection and risk of cancer. since i only need it for my forehead i'm afraid to put it on the rest of my face and because of my young age i dont want to ruin my skin so i decided not to purchase it. i tried clarins but it didnt work waste of my moms money. i dont wear ANY make up, i drink LOTS of water and i wash my face twice a day. Now i eat fruits and veg more often and also kept my bangs away. and hopefully it will work. i'd say i only have little pimples and bumps but i still want it GONE and i guess maybe because it happens when my period is coming, teenage years and my bangs BUT still i want answers for the best treatment. tnxx
martinus92

Postby cidro » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm

try using sudocrem or witch hazel on your spots
cidro

Postby lucila » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Cleanse it well morning and night and put on aloe vera gel.
lucila

Postby ellmer66 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.
Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.
Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars).
ellmer66

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer