Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Pissing 8 Times A Night.

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Pissing 8 Times A Night.

Postby Elsdon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I got high blood press its always at night/ that i have to void can't sleep because of it
Elsdon

Pissing 8 Times A Night.

Postby Barlow » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:05 am

I got high blood press its always at night/ that i have to void can't sleep because of it
Barlow

Pissing 8 Times A Night.

Postby archere » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:29 am

Joseph, there are many causes for urinary frequency.  The common ones include diabetes, urinary tract infections, excessive fluid consumption(especially coffee, tea and beer which produce an additive diuretic effect), prostate conditions in men(ie benign or cancerous enlargement, prostatitis, prostatic congestion which is most often due to infrequent ejaculation, etc.), urinary stones, a variety of kidney disorders associated with inability to concentrate the urine properly, several types of urinary bladder diseases(ie neuropathic bladder, stones., interstitial cystitis, etc.) and anxiety.  Some women develop frequency induced by chemical residues from soaps and detergents in the bath water  that may wash up into the bladder and urethra causing inflammation.  Night time frequency can be due to any of the above conditions, but probably the most common is an enlarged prostate gland.  Because frequency of urination  has so many causess, the patient is best seen by a urologist.  Basic evaluation would include a history, physical examination, urinalysis and, if indicated, a urine culture.  Other tests that might be needed to find the cause include imaging of the kidneys, cystoscopy and urodynamic studies. Don't put up with this disturbing problem any longer.  In most cases, your urologist can improve your problem significantly.  Good luck.
archere

Return to Bladder Cancer