Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Pancreatic Cancer-best Place To Cure In Tn, India?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby ecgbeorht » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:06 am

Which is the best place to treat Pancreatic Cancer in INDIA especially in Tamil Nadu. Please help if you have any personal experiences. Its very urgent. Life matters to us. Thank you so much for your help.
ecgbeorht

Postby Talib » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 am

i have answered to a lot of people on this forum but hardly anyone seems serious. except mr sandeep gupta who contacted me through this forum and seems likely to go to DR C.P.SHUKLA and with all my hope and best wishes her mother will get alright.

i would suggest you to go to the legend -- DR.CP.SHUKALA

he is close to 90 years in age.and the living treatise to the power of ayurveda.

my aunt was diognosed with a malignant tumor on the head of the pancreas and esophagal cancer and was in her last stage, the best doctors in india gave up hope and told that she would not survive more than 3 months.

its been 3 years and she is alive and absolutely healthy.

this legend has shown many such miracalous results.

he is undoubtly the best doctor going around and a true legend.

if you are really serious please go to him.

he resides in jamnagar, gujrat.

according to me he is the only hope.

take your pick and make a really quick dicision.

for my help i would be most greatful [email protected]
Talib

Postby Hassain » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:13 am

Is the cancer in the head or the tail of the pancreas ?

there is no cure for this cancer, i m so sorry to say... it just depends or where it is ( determines the length of time that you have. )

I lost my sister on 4/20 after 9 months of finding out.
Hassain

Postby korey37 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 am

regrettably, in the journey that your uncle's maximum cancers began interior the pancreas and unfold to the liver and lungs, the oncologist replaced into way incorrect. Metastatic pancreatic maximum cancers (maximum cancers that has unfold) won't be able to be cured and in many cases does not reaspond nicely to chemotherapy. scientific care could help enhance the known of existence and enlarge the existence span slightly, in spite of the undeniable fact that it won't treatment it. Chemotherapy with gemcitabine is the known scientific look after degree 4 pancreatic maximum cancers. different drugs (Xeloda, Eloxatin, Tarceva) could help shrink the tumor and enlarge the existence expectancy fairly, yet there remains ongoing debate approximately how useful those drugs are. the common existence expectancy for a affected person with pancreatic maximum cancers that has unfold to the liver is approximately 4-6 months. i'm sorry to take heed to approximately your uncle.
korey37

Return to Pancreatic Cancer