Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Ovarian Cancer Question Here. I Would Like To Know Why A Lot Of Women Who Have Ovarian Cancer Show?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Ovarian Cancer Question Here. I Would Like To Know Why A Lot Of Women Who Have Ovarian Cancer Show?

Postby Albaric » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:41 pm

septated cysts in the ultrasound. My doctor tle me last week that lots of women she has diagnosed with septated ovarian cysts have been cancerous, why is this? Also please expain to me why with the desease women get irregular bleeding that is soooooo heavy it is similar to hemeraging in the middle of thir cycles. This unfortunatly applys to me and is to help me. Women who have had septated cysts and then went for bipsys and found it mallignant, please help.
Albaric

Postby Javiero » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.
I have a friend that is an advocate and started Ovarian Cancer National Alliance in Orange County, Calif. and is a speaker for women who have this disease.
Let me give you her email address and website so that they may be able to give you vital answers and help you through this ordeal.
I pray that you will get help.
Javiero

Postby Van » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:42 pm

get cancer info here : http://www.health-advices.info
Van

Postby Talbott » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Why not do as you have been advised so many many times and ask your doctor these questions instead of repeatedly posting them using at least four different identities.
Talbott

Return to Ovarian Cancer