Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Survival Rates Increasing with Targeted Molecular Therapy

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

One of my nipple is leaking clear fluid both breast are sore please help im really scared?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

One of my nipple is leaking clear fluid both breast are sore please help im really scared?

Postby iye » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Just the other day my breast were sore so i decided to squeeze my left nipple and clear liquid came out i took a home pregnancy test and i am not pregnant . i also have a 2 year old that i breast fed in the past im really scared im 19 years old and ive been researching all night and day and things like cancer, tumors come up, and it just makes me want to cry please help
iye

Postby gara » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Just the other day my breast were sore so i decided to squeeze my left nipple and clear liquid came out i took a home pregnancy test and i am not pregnant . i also have a 2 year old that i breast fed in the past im really scared im 19 years old and ive been researching all night and day and things like cancer, tumors come up, and it just makes me want to cry please help
Go see a doctor. Breast changes, including discharge, should always be examined by a professional.

That said, I really doubt it's anything too dire. A LOT of women are able to get discharge from their nipples if they squeeze them. It's even easier for women like you who have had their bodies preprimed by having given birth previously. It can be a side effect of many common medications. Usually it's harmless.

Definitely go see a doctor to rule out anything bad. But don't panic just yet.
gara

Postby meredith » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Milky discharge may be breast milk production even in women who are not pregnant or breast feeding and is often due to elevated hormonal levels, specifically prolactin.
Clear discharge and sticky discharge may be a sign of inflammation or infection.
Bloody discharge may be a sign of severe trauma, infection or cancer.
Mucus that is yellow or brown and may be mixed with blood could be due to severe infection, especially if accompanied by breast pain. from what ive just read it seems its nothing to worry about! its probably just a infection as it is clear as mentioned above. it is highly unlikely that its serious so just go to the doctors and they will prob just give you some tablets/ cream. hope this helped:)
meredith

Postby dawayne » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

It could just be a little bit of milk left over.
don't freak yourself out looking up things.
Go to the doctor!
I'm sure it's just unused milk.
Don't worry.
dawayne

Postby hekli » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 pm

It could just be a little bit of milk left over.
don't freak yourself out looking up things.
Go to the doctor!
I'm sure it's just unused milk.
Don't worry.
go to a doc...simple... might be breast cancer... coz u a have a 2 yr old... i mean at such a young age... thts y .... dont take chnce go to a doc
hekli

Postby arran » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm

2 year old @ 19????

really, your breasts r still producing milk from your teen pregnancy
arran

Postby edward » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Maybe your bra is too tight.
edward

Postby parr » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Hardcore oh yea!!!!!!!!!
parr

Return to Breast Cancer