Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Survival Rates Increasing with Targeted Molecular Therapy

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Omg,I'm so scared.I had alternating brown and red dischage for days b4 my period?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Omg,I'm so scared.I had alternating brown and red dischage for days b4 my period?

Postby armon » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm now on my period (this is the 4th day) and I'm still bleeding. I tried to google it but all I c is cervical cancer and HPV. Will be meeting with a doctor 2morrow. I'm freaked out right now,what if its something deadly,what will I do?
Looks like my life is coming to an end!
armon

Postby lee » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

menstrual bleeding is not deadly - discover all in section DYSFUNCTIONS
lee

Postby demothi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm

your life isn't coming to an end. it's probably jus some STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia
demothi

Postby towley » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Woaaahhh chill!! Your life isn't coming to an end and it's not deadly so stop over re-acting now! Periods last anything from a couple of days to 7 and sometimes more, it depends on the girl. It's normal!
towley

Return to Cervical Cancer