Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Naked Lady tshirt for Mardi Gras?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby elon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 am

I'm going to a marti gras party and I really want to find a tshirt that makes it look like I'm topless. Like a tshirrt that has a cartoon-ish picture of a bare-chested woman on the front. I have no idea what to search for online that doesn't give me breast-cancer tshirts, or tshirts with crude sayings, or an entire nude woman. Any ideas/links/tshirt company names? thanks!
elon

Postby leon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

I'm going to a marti gras party and I really want to find a tshirt that makes it look like I'm topless. Like a tshirrt that has a cartoon-ish picture of a bare-chested woman on the front. I have no idea what to search for online that doesn't give me breast-cancer tshirts, or tshirts with crude sayings, or an entire nude woman. Any ideas/links/tshirt company names? thanks!
Mardi Gras is before Ash Wednesday
leon

Postby eliott » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:58 am

It's not Mardi Gras. It's the end of June. Mardi Gras is the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday and Lent. It is a Catholic holiday. Y'all are lame.
eliott

Return to Breast Cancer