Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My right testicle is 3 times bigger than the left testicle?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby kiba » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am

Stop being afraid and go to the doctor, immediately. Good luck.
kiba

Postby avinoam » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 am

Stop being afraid and go to the doctor, immediately. Good luck.
Masturbation certainly does not cause any of the above. In fact, most men do it and it is perfectly normal.

I would recommend you see a doctor though.
avinoam

Postby thompson36 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:24 am

This observation comes from a preoccupation with your nuts. Have you checked out your ear sizes? How about your thumbs. Check now- is one bigger than the other? Which one? Because if you are checking one ball with one hand (Smaller thumb) and the other ball with the other hand (Larger thumb) then you get that disparity. Try reading a book or helping your Dad in the garden. btw Doctors won't visit, you'll have to drag them round to his place if this doesn't end your concern.
thompson36

Postby arran » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 am

This observation comes from a preoccupation with your nuts. Have you checked out your ear sizes? How about your thumbs. Check now- is one bigger than the other? Which one? Because if you are checking one ball with one hand (Smaller thumb) and the other ball with the other hand (Larger thumb) then you get that disparity. Try reading a book or helping your Dad in the garden. btw Doctors won't visit, you'll have to drag them round to his place if this doesn't end your concern.
You could have testicular torsion (twisted testicle).. I know at least 10 guys this happened to when they were high school age... and it has nothing to do with masturbation

and, you could be right, you could have cancer (I had a friend in HS who had a testicle swell up like that & it turned out to be cancer)

Cancer isn't going to get better or worse by masturbating

Testicular torsion.... I would imagine it could get worse

Do you know what is causing this: "I am very weak and my hair has started becoming thin and even a simple cold,cough or fever does not get cured quickly and during cold or cough" --- because masturbation didn't cause this either

The big problem with Testicular Torsion is that the testicle doesn't get the blood supply it needs... and it can die.... become seriously infected

and, honestly, that could be just as deadly as cancer

PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR

If it is torsion, a doctor can help
arran

Postby sinai » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

Hi,

Pl. meet the doctor for proper check up.
sinai

Return to Prostate Cancer