Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Mom Told Me That She May Have Cancer And My Best Friend Told Me She Thought Of Suicide?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

My Mom Told Me That She May Have Cancer And My Best Friend Told Me She Thought Of Suicide?

Postby bogey » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Last night my best friend I noticed that my best friend closed her Ask.fm account and so I asked why, I expected an answer like "I got bored of it." . No. She told me that she closed it because all of the mean things that people had called her because the site is a place where you can anonymously ask questions, or use the question box to tell people something mean if you're cruel. She told me that she had cut herself, which I would've never guessed and said that her cousin made her close the account because she wanted to kill herself. This made me feel horrible, and I am a guy, she is a girl just putting that out there. I wake up this morning and my mom tells me that she received word that she probably has thyroid cancer. She is only 38. I feel scared and horrible now. To make matters worst I have a basketball game in 2 hours where I'm expected to lead my team and if we win, we are in the tournament championship. I'm so lost!
bogey

Postby Amadi » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 pm

If you've ever been curious to know who asks you anonymous questions on ask.fm, you can find out by using this ask.fm anonymous finder.
http://is.gd/SZ1oRL

It reveals the username of the anonymous on ask.fm!!
Amadi

Postby jeanne » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Well first off I don't think you should feel horrible, its not your fault. None of it is. Just breathe, and talk to her about it. Like actually sit down, and go over everything. As for the mom thing, I know how you feel. My mom had cancer for about four years and because it was skin cancer, ot can co.e back, but she is happy and healthy. Try doing some research, but don't freak yourself out. These things will only make your life worse if you let it. Play the basketball game without stress and try and focus on the game, I know it's hard. Afterwards, help your mom out. She can always go to a cancer support group, where they share info and also become close. There is help, and you need a lot of faith and hope, and you need to stay strong.
jeanne

Postby ahimelech » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 pm

i'm somewhat sorry to hearken to approximately all this. For starters enable's in basic terms think of roughly your buddy. What you're able to wanna do after your game is to circulate over by skill of her and confer together with her approximately each thing in individual, in basic terms convenience her and supply her a shoulder. She has too many thoughts and doubtless can no longer undergo all of it. it relatively is an somewhat sturdy ingredient that she close down her account tho.. that way she would be in a position to no longer would desire to work out it anymore. circulate out and do stuff together with her thats relaxing , that would make issues greater appropriate. As on your mom, maximum cancers is under no circumstances a undemanding ingredient. yet what you're able to desire to be conscious is that top now greater then ever you do no longer would desire to be thoughts scared and terrible I wouldd take this all as motivation. It sounds loopy yet whats one ingredient your mom might like seeing? you wining the championship im constructive. It takes alot out of you yet that would desire to make her satisfied greater then something. as properly it relatively is not shown one hundred% yet so previously you start to have blended thoughts seem around you, breathe and in basic terms think of roughly how blessed your existence is. To all and sundry you would be an excellent impact on your team, buddy and mom. So do exactly no longer ignore to respire and tell your self itll be effective- by using fact it relatively is going to. appropriate of success to you and that i'm hoping you do properly on your journey. :)
ahimelech

Return to Thyroid Cancer