Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Mom Had Pancreatic Cancer. I Have Pain In Back After I Eat. What Are Physical Signs Of Pancreatic Cancer?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

My Mom Had Pancreatic Cancer. I Have Pain In Back After I Eat. What Are Physical Signs Of Pancreatic Cancer?

Postby Lyulph » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 pm

It sounds like you might have gastritis or an ulcer.
Try taking an antacid tablet, or better yet, take a liquid antacid like Mylanta as soon as you get the pain.
If it helps, it is probably a stomach issue.
You should really see the doctor to help ease your mind. I am sorry about your Mom.
Lyulph

Postby Pembroke » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Go see a doctor to put your mind at ease, you won't be able to sleep easy til you know for sure. Good luck.
Pembroke

Postby Ladde » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Pain in upper abdomen, usually 3 or 4 hours after eating, jaundice, loss of appetite, unintentional weightloss, itchy skin, sudden onset of diabetes, and symptoms don't appear until pancreatic cancer is advanced.
Ladde

Postby Gildas » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Usually, pancreatic cancer manifests as intense stomach pain. It is safer and better for you to go to the doctor as cancer may be inherited. Do not worry. Pray to Jesus for help. He is a refuge of peace. Go to Him for peace. Read the Bible to know how to get saved.

Pain in back is a general symptom. It may be some gastrointestinal problem, not necessarily of cancer.
Gildas

Return to Pancreatic Cancer