Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My lung hurts. symptoms of lung lung cancer?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby robbin » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:35 am

. a in cage I'm pI thought it was no big deal so i've been toughing it out but for a little over a month because i dont have insurance. i've had a constant pain in my right rib cage I'm pretty sure its my lung because i wheeze a little bit when i exhale all the way and it hurts really bad to cough and turn. i thought it was no big deal because my brother said i probably pulled a muscle that he has before and he said it would go away in a week or two if that. im wondering what it could be. it all started after few weeks of smoking spice finally i quit because it made me feel so horrible when i didnt have it. but i had never smoked anything else in my life i dont even know why i started. i feel fine when in certain positions but it hurts to move around(turn, twist, get out of bed etc.) i have asthma but its not severe infact im positive spice played a big roll in it. im pretty sure i coughed when smoking it a decent amount an i figured my lungs were just strained or something but only my right one hurts and it feels sort of like a sore pain to touch or when i move im not very good at describing pains. it was either worse or ive just gotten more use to it. when i 1st started feeling it i would make these whimpering noises the 1st couple of days. i finally looked it up online and its hard to find something so if you're a doctor can you please help me outretty sure its my lung because i wheeze a little bit when i exhale all the way and it hurts really bad to cough and turn. i thought it was no big deal because my brother said i probably pulled a muscle that he has before and he said it would go away in a week or two if that. im wondering what it could be. it all started after few weeks of smoking spice finally i quit because it made me feel so horrible when i didnt have it. but i had never smoked anything else in my life i dont even know why i started. i feel fine when in certain positions but it hurts to move around(turn, twist, get out of bed etc.) i have asthma but its not severe infact im positive spice played a big roll in it. im pretty sure i coughed when smoking it a decent amount an i figured my lungs were just strained or something but only my right one hurts and it feels sort of like a sore pain to touch or when i move im not very good at describing pains. it was either worse or ive just gotten more use to it. when i 1st started feeling it i would make these whimpering noises the 1st couple of days. i finally looked it up online and its hard to find something so if you're a doctor can you please help me out
robbin

Postby lockwood » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:48 am

Sorry too hear
lockwood

Postby abramo91 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 am

I have no idea what your first sentence says. But did you injure your ribs? If yes, you probably broke a rib. Cracked ribs usually heal in a month. If it didn't heal in a month, you need to see the doctor.

Get an xray, it can diagnose a cracked rib and lung cancer. Although Im guessing you're younger than 30 years old and obviously don't have lung cancer.

Of course if you're coughing blood you pretty much need to go to the doctor. Get the xray, it's not going to cost that much for an xray.

Besides it sounds like you think that spice has injured your lungs. That is probably right. You need to find out what's going on. Go to the doctor.
abramo91

Return to Lung Cancer