Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: How Scientists Used Shrimp to Help Detect Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Left Testicle Hurts!!!!?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby adusa » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Ok So i'm Not Looking For Re-tarted Answer If You Don't Know Anything Please Don't Waste Your Time.
About A 8 Weeks Ago I Started P90X Work Out And Started Eating Healthier And a lot Of Protein Vitamins.
Cinnamon 1000mg
Green Tea Extract 315mg
Potassium 90mg
Magnesium 500mg
Fish Oil 1200mg
Niacin 500mg
Calcium,Magnesium,Zinc (One Pill) C=333mg M133mg Z=5mg
Folic Acid 400mg
Bilberry 1000mg Plus Lutin 5mg
Echinacea 400mg
D3 1000IU
Ferrous Sulfate Iron 28mg
E 400UI
B6 100mg
B12 5000mg
Garlic 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Selenium 200mg
Ginkgo Biloba 120mg

Melatonin 5mg Sometime To Help Me Sleep

Energy Shots Some Times Too.

About 6th Week In I felt lil Pain In My Left Testicle and Ignored It Thinking It Would Go Away Now Its My 9th Week In And It Hurts Whenever I Think About It Or Touch It Like When I'm Busy With Whatever Never Hurts But Once I Think About It Hurts. When I Feel The Left Testicle I Feel A Small Lump Like A Pimple On The Nut Inside The Sack. When I Use My Nail On It Or Try Move It Hurts Like When I Think About It.

All I Found Out Is
My Options
Varicocele Vein Scrotum
Testicular Torsion
Testicular Cancer
I'm Going To See My Doctor ASAP So I'm Just Looking For I'm Not Sure.
adusa

Postby jarret » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Doctor
jarret

Postby bittor70 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:14 pm

You've done everything you can until you see your doctor. A good thing to do is take a bath or a hot shower that will get your testicles to drop in your sack and then hold the ball in your hand and feel around the bump which you have done. See your doctor like you said ASAP.

You've done everything you pretty much can...hope everything is ok!
bittor70

Postby bartleah » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Why ask this if you're going to the docs already?
bartleah

Postby santos » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:23 pm

The pain is caused by tight back muscles. When tight the muscles can press onto the nerves, as they leave the spine, going to the organs. Pressure on the nerves going to your testicles will cause pain you will feel in your testicle. To get rid of that pain you have to free up your back muscles so they are released and here's how to free them up:
Back:
(do while sitting)
Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
santos

Postby rique51 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 pm

The supplements are not the issue, the exercise is. You probably didn't wear compression shorts or a jock strap so now you have a torsion. Also, it is very annoying to put caps on every word.
rique51

Postby all » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm

If it hurts constantly then its probably not varicoceles. I had this and had them surgically removed. If it is varicoceles, then when standing,lift a heavy weight up form the ground and your testi should ge almost numb with the pain.

Best of luck buddy!
all

Return to Prostate Cancer