Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My left side feels numb and tingly?

Anything relating to brain tumors symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby beverlee » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am

Well, a long time ago, maybe a few months or so, the left side of my body, including my arm, leg, and head, just go numb and gets the pins and needles feeling. This just being the left side. But it's been happening more often lately and I'm not sure what it might be but I'm really scared and think I might be having strokes or may have a tumor in my brain. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
beverlee

Postby camdene » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am

Well, a long time ago, maybe a few months or so, the left side of my body, including my arm, leg, and head, just go numb and gets the pins and needles feeling. This just being the left side. But it's been happening more often lately and I'm not sure what it might be but I'm really scared and think I might be having strokes or may have a tumor in my brain. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
camdene

Postby timeus » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 am

First of all, go to a doctor now. Second, did you ever have a serious injury on that side of your body? I sprained my neck about two years ago, and my head still gets the same feeling that you are describing. I went to a neurologist yesterday and he said that it was just the damaged nerves trying to heal, and nothing serious. If you have not had a serious injury on that side of your body, then go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY. It may not be anything serious, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
timeus

Return to Brain Tumors