Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My left breast extremely bigger than my right is it normal?

Discuss Breast Cancer, one of the most common forms of cancer in the world today.

Postby jacky » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 am

When I was 13 years old my breast started to develop. I noticed by the time I was 16 that my left one was bigger than the right one but still looked like if they were even. Now I am 21 and my left Breast is horribly 1 1/2 bigger than my right. I check my breast for any signs of breast cancer and other signs that could tell me if something is wrong but I am clear and i have no pain either. Please help me. It's very embarrassing. I always check my breast in front of the mirror everyday and it's looks horrible. Even my fiancé has noticed that one of my breast is bigger. Please if you know anything that I can do to even them out or what kind of doctor i should see about this problem, I would really appreciate it. My mother has told me before that it's normal for most women to have a breast bigger than the other, I was comfortable at first with that fact and didn't mind but now it's gone to the point where anyone can tell that one breast is way bigger than the other. please help.
jacky

Postby conor » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

u need someone to suck uur breast that is small in size or it is possible by bee bite --------
conor

Postby cecilius27 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 am

Yep... its normal... im 29 and I have got the same prob (even my step dad commented on it...eeeekkk)
cecilius27

Postby bercnan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

That's extremely common.

You're used to seeing models with implants and airbrushing to keep everything balanced, so you don't realize that most real breasts are not symmetrical.
bercnan

Postby nicky » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Perfectly normal - just wear shirts loose in the bust and people won't notice as much.
Also wear a really good bra - get it custom made.
Good Luck!
nicky

Postby ward61 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 pm

It is alright.Don't bother to worry.
ward61

Postby korey37 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

It's very rare for breasts to be perfectly even. I highly doubt it's breast cancer, but if you're that self-conscious about it, you could get a little bit of the fat removed from one of them. It's actually a very common procedure these days.
korey37

Postby amadeo40 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Thats is normal, sometimes its a sign of still developing hope this helped and good luck:)
amadeo40

Postby tempeltun40 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Its normal for women to have one breast larger than the other. Mine are a size apart, but what you can do is get a implant if you are really not happy or get a special pad fitted to your smaller breast so its even with the other when your wearing a bra
tempeltun40

Postby sampson12 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Yess it's normal! One of mine is bigger than the other as well. No need to worry. You can get surgery to fix it but I wouldn't bother. Just wear a good bra!
sampson12

Next

Return to Breast Cancer