Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: United Kingdom Seeing Increase in Skin Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My head hurts from the right side is that bad ?

Anything relating to brain tumors symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby eoin » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 am

im 14 yrs old and since yesterday my head has been hurting from the right side i took some tylenol but it doesnt go away sometimes the pain goes and sometimes it comes back im scared that it might be a brain tumor please answer
eoin

Postby ajatashatru » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 am

I"m wondering if you have your hair up too much or wear a one strap bag that's heavy. Those make your head hurt after a looonggg dayy. Try massaging your head.
ajatashatru

Postby bailefour » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 am

You have tight neck muscles on that side causing the pain. The neck muscles go to the top of your head so they cover a lot of are that they can hurt when they are tight. Freeing up your neck muscles will release the tight ones causing the pain and here's how to free them up:
Neck:
Place your hands behind your head so your fingers meet in the middle of your neck. Press into the neck with a moderate pressure and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your head as far as you can, then remove the pressure from the muscles but continue holding your head down for another 30 seconds.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
bailefour

Postby micheal » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 am

You have tight neck muscles on that side causing the pain. The neck muscles go to the top of your head so they cover a lot of are that they can hurt when they are tight. Freeing up your neck muscles will release the tight ones causing the pain and here's how to free them up:
Neck:
Place your hands behind your head so your fingers meet in the middle of your neck. Press into the neck with a moderate pressure and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your head as far as you can, then remove the pressure from the muscles but continue holding your head down for another 30 seconds.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
Dear, it will not be a brain tumor.Do not worry.Maybe you're just a cold.
micheal

Return to Brain Tumors