Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Guy Has A Painfully Swollen Testicle And Now A Lump Has Appeared In His Groin Area Just Above His Penis?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

My Guy Has A Painfully Swollen Testicle And Now A Lump Has Appeared In His Groin Area Just Above His Penis?

Postby Finnian » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:37 am

He has been given an anti-biotic three times and it keeps coming back and now the lump has appeared on his groin. He is middle aged if that makes a difference. He can't sleep for the pain and discomfort. We were sexully active up until a couple of days ago. What could it be? I am worried it is something serious like testicular cancer (I haven't said that to him though as I don't want him to worry anymore than he already is).
Finnian

Postby Abbot » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:38 am

go and see his doctor and ask for a referral letter to the oncology department at the local hospital
Abbot

Postby Hamelstun » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:41 am

is it an ingron hair that got inected, if pus comes out see a doc
Hamelstun

Postby patamon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 am

Hey there,

There are lots of different causes for pain in the testicles.

What you describe could be an infection and the lump is a lymph node as a reaction to the infection.

If this is the case you need to get this treated by a doctor for antibiotics.

Other causes include cancer of the testicle, or spinning of the testicle that blocks off the blood flow.

It's really important you get this checked out properly so bundle your man up and get him checked by a doctor or in the emergency room straight away!
patamon

Return to Prostate Cancer