Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Biomarker Discovered for Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My dog is throwing up clear mucus, bile and is drooling. HELP?

Discuss Lymphoma, Hodgkins Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma

Postby ward » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 am

i have a 10 year ols golden retriever, he has lymphoma and is on prednisone to help with the swelling. yesterday he was fine until night he wouldnt eat his dinner and became tired. while laying in his bed he threw up everything and still didnt get up which isnt like him at alll. we took him outside and he walked around a little, but not much also his heart rate and respitory rates are very high. today he hasnt eaten anything and is barley drinking water. he can hardly move pr stand up and when he stands he can barley walk without falling over and is having great difficulty even rollling over, he just threw up again but it was only mucus and bile(as if it were coming from his intestines). he hasnt eaten anything unusual that we are aware of and were certain that its not the cancer that is doing this to him. any thoughts on what it might be? please help!
ward

Postby adamek14 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 am

Dogs die. But you can get some excellent replacements at the store! Labs and bulldogs and golden retrievers. Could be good! ;)
adamek14

Postby gunn » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 am

I have no idea what it could be, but obviously something is wrong. Get that poor guy to the vet please! Hope he's ok!
gunn

Postby nolyn » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

I have no idea what it could be, but obviously something is wrong. Get that poor guy to the vet please! Hope he's ok!
Well if hes throwing up hes trying to get something out of his stomach make sure to keep a close eye on him! And if he cant walk or stand hes tired...my dog had this once and she couldnt do anything we had 2 feed her ourselves she was so week! my uncles boxer died last week of this she was suffering alot dont let it get worse! ccuz if it does they will have to put her down..take her to the vet dont let him/her suffer anymore i dont want it to get worse i hope hes okay! :( ill pray for u and ur dog!
BTW: He might get really skinny too
??Animal Luhva??
nolyn

Postby halton8 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 am

he could be having a seizure that once happened to my dog. Try to stay away from him if he starts to shake or foam at the mouth because if you go towards him while that is happening he could turn on you and think your attacking him. i hope you could get him to a vet soon because you don't want it to get worse especially with his cancer good luck i hope he gets better
halton8

Return to Lymphoma