Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Doctor Dropped Me Due To Lack Of Meds In My Drug Screen.... Help?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby Cary » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:16 pm

I take percocet(10s-3 x a day) for chronic leg pain as a result of having acute leukemia as a child. When I went in to pick up my prescription two weeks ago, my doctor gave me a drug test. Yesterday, I got a letter in the mail from her stating that she could no longer be my doctor due to the fact that I showed a lack of medication in my drug screen. I had told her that day that I had been taking 1 more a day and that I had run out of my pills but she seemed to be acting like she didn't want to hear that so I told her that I had taken some that day, which I had not. How can I get her keep me on a patient as I really don't know what I'm going to do without the medication. It's the only thing that keeps me out of everyday misery. Please help!
Cary

Postby barnum1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:48 pm

I had the same problem, after a drug overdose. The best way to get another doctor to take you as a patient is to approach him late at night. when he might be drunk. Also try holding something cute in your hand, and beg him.
so a teddy bear in the right hand, money in the left.. Hope this helps
barnum1

Postby Cinnard » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:55 pm

I had this same problem few days ago, But i am still using percocet without any prescription you can buy percocet online without any prescription. I used to buy percocet online from this best online pharmacy in a simple and easy way. I think you can also try it.

http://www.mycarepharmacy.com/buy_online/acetaminophen_oxycodone/percocet
Cinnard

Return to Leukemia Forum