Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My boyfriends mom saw my nude picture... O.O?

Cancer Prevention discussion, cancer prevention diets, environmental causes of Cancer and more.

Postby amikam » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

Alright well yeah Im 17... I been with my boyfriend for 1yr and 5months

His parents HATE me they don't even know about us, my parents also HATE him!

His parents hate me because I honestly don't know why. They are very old fashion and my parents are very NOT old fashion...

We have broken up a few times during our relationship, his parents 1st started hating me when I 1st broke up with him because he started to be really controlling and possessive... His parents then hated me forever because I broke his heart!

My parents hate him mainly because they hate his parents!

We did get back together and everything was better and we fixed our problems!

Then my mom found out I lost my virginity to him... He wasn't a virgin and my mom knows that cause I told her. My mom was really mad and upset but she forgave him...His parents still think he is a virgin but his not.

Since we never see each other yeah we send pictures to each other...

I finally was able to see him by meeting up with him at target and we walked around and just kissed and held hands... Well he kissed my neck and gave me a small hickey and I got mad! So I gave him one a little bigger, and he burses like a PEACH!

Well his mom saw it before he was able to cover it up! When she asked about it, he said he didn't know how it got there -_-

He was texting me while getting yelled at!! His mom snatched his phone from his hands and started looking through it! She got mad because she saw he was texting me and he told her we were together then she looked threw the pictures and saw one of my breast... :'(

She made him call me and said she wanted to speak with my mother! My mom wasn't home because she works really late and I was at my nanas house.

She made a threat saying "Your cousin is in the PDA" she directed this toward my boyfriend while I was on the phone with him! Im assuming she wants to take me to court, unless she spoke to my mother!

I called her back twice and my nana was going to pretend to be my mom to get me off the hook but my boyfriends mom didn't answer!

By the time she called back my mom was already picking me up so I rejected her calls...

My boyfriend said she can't take anyone to court because she just had several surgeries for breast cancer and they are in debt...

She hasn't called anymore but then again it hasn't even been one whole day!

This happened about 3 hours ago... Im really nervous and scared and ashamed.

I don't understand why they hate me so badly! I've never done anything bad! Her son is the only one I've ever done anything with! I never even sent pictures to anyone but him!!!

Im completely in love with this boy and I can't lose him and I know I won't but his mom is trying to tear us apart literally!

Were almost 18 I don't see anything wrong with the picture thing! Yeah I feel ashamed because she saw it! But it was meant for only his eyes! Its not like his sending it to everyone!

He wants to own his own tattoo Business and his parents say that's for losers!!! They don't support any of his dreams what so ever nor do they have any faith in him or care about what he wants to do with HIS life!!!

What do I do!? Im completely stressing :(
amikam

Postby diondre21 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 am

Oh my God I think I would die!! Okay its obvious that you two love each other. Im in the same situation with my entire family hating my boyfriend but we love each other so much. I haven't found a way to solve that yet im just waiting until I turn 18 then im moving in with him so my parents can't say ****! Haha but the whole breast thing..that's tough just apologize to your boyfriends mom and tell her it wont happen again(but you can lie about that part=P) and sit her down with your boyfriend and you two can tell her how much you truly love each other and you would love nothing more to be happy without having her hate your guts lol im sure if your boyfriend really tells his mom that he loves you, she'll have to respect that I mean she's his mom for Christ's sake. And if she doesn't..screw her you two are in love and that's all that matter!! Good luck hun!!(:
diondre21

Postby treowbrycg » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am

go to the convenience store and pick up some tobacco it will help you a little...
treowbrycg

Postby alberic44 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 am

Dam, I'm Sorry : ( but U LOST Me
alberic44

Postby jamieson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 am

heres a idea dont send nude pics of yourself to him. its stupid
jamieson

Postby shandy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:59 am

tell her to f off and to stop being such a nosy mother. tell her it was only for his eyes. what can she take you to court over? your boyfriend can say it was consensual and that'll be the end of that. or you can just stretch the issue out until you're both 18, then, they really have no say over your life or his.
shandy

Return to Cancer Prevention