Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: New Technology to Test For Cancer With a Single Drop of Blood

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My boyfriend seems to ejaculate loose watery sperm. Does this mean he can't have kids later in life? ?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

My boyfriend seems to ejaculate loose watery sperm. Does this mean he can't have kids later in life? ?

Postby abir » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

We both have been tested for the most commonly STD's and we are both clean. So diseases are not the issue here. He seems to ejaculate loose watery sperm. (As if shooting blanks). A few times I have noticed jelly like substances in his sperm, but after awhile that went away and now it's loose and watery after seconds of him ejaculating. What does this mean? Does this mean later in the future he can't have kids. Should he be tested for prostate cancer? He is 27 years old. We been together for 6 years. We are both trying for a child. After sexual relations we would lay still for awhile so the semen could travel for conception but as soon as I get up and head to the bathroom it runs down my leg or it comes out in the toilet. I know this is graphic and im sorry but I needed to describe this situation. Please help!!!!
abir

Postby torence » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Watery **** usually indicates that he either has a low sperm count (he can have kids, but it could take a while), or he is masturbating too much, not giving the body enough time to rebuild sperm count.
torence

Postby helmutt » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

It could be that he is ejaculating too much. If he is masterbating before sex this might be an issue as the sperm can't be produced quick enough. Often if you go for a sperm count test they will ask you to not ejaculate for 3 days to get the optimum amount out of sperm. You will also find that the semen will be alot thicker if he holds off for a bit! Hope this helps, if not see a doctor!
helmutt

Postby caddaham50 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am

Nope, it just means he's well hydrated, you can't see fertility with the naked eye.

If you guys are really obsessed you can have his sperm count tested.

Thick, watery, white, clear, it all doesn't mean a thing, when it comes to fertility though.
caddaham50

Postby baeddan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 am

No he is fine but it often means he is ejaculating too often. Maybe you are trying too hard for the baby. Tell him to give it a rest for about 5 days and you should see a thickening of the semen
baeddan

Postby worrell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 am

he may be pissing and gizing at the same time if not well its normal thats happend to me
worrell

Return to Prostate Cancer