Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My boyfriend has leukemia and I keep going days without talking to him thinking he is dead. Is this wrong?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

My boyfriend has leukemia and I keep going days without talking to him thinking he is dead. Is this wrong?

Postby aoidh66 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:33 pm

My boyfriend has leukemia. i went 2 weeks without talking to him and finally i was told he is in the hospital with leukemia. We talked for a week then he dissapaeared again for a week. My friend of his and mines told me he was back in the hospital a week later. My friend finanly got him to get on facebooka dn we talked for an hour and promised each other something and i havent talked to him since Wednesday. Is it bad that everything we dont talk for a while i think he died? that no one told me because they think ill do something stupid?
aoidh66

Postby dontae57 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I don't know, this is a tough question to answer. Just pray for the best and stay positive. My best wishes go out to you and your boyfriend. <3
dontae57

Postby airleas » Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Most likely he is OK, cancer patients go through a lot of stress and because of the brutality of the disease and its treatments he may just be to ill feeling to talk. Plus if he is at the hospital it would be near impossible to talk to anyone especially if he is undergoing surgery. Recovering takes a while. IM very sure he is just fine don't worry about a thing this is perfectly normal :)
airleas

Postby galt7 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

It cannot be much of a relationship if you go weeks without making contact.
galt7

Return to Leukemia Forum