Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My boyfriend has bumps on both testicles and now its hurting him on his left testicle he's panicking?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

My boyfriend has bumps on both testicles and now its hurting him on his left testicle he's panicking?

Postby zilar47 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm

my boyfriend has been having a tough time recently first he finds two bumps not like a pimple but actual bumps on both of his nuts after calming him down and trying to find the answer he thinks its testicular cancer today though he is complaining that when ever he walks his left nut starts hurting please help were freaking out
also if this helps we've only had sex 4 times
zilar47

Postby ephron » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:16 pm

It can only be such a limited amount of conditions, possibly cancer. If so then if the two of you were planning on having a child then that's unfortunate because his testicles will be removed.It is not life threatening though.
ephron

Postby octave » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Don't panic, I am a testicular cancer survivor, if the lumps or bumps are on the testis, yes, this could be a sign of testicular cancer, however, it is more likely that he has some type of infection such as a Hydrocele or a Variocele. These are cured by antibiotics, however, you need to get him in and get checked. There is also another type of infection, called twisted sisters that has to do with the sperm cords being twisted causing pain and swelling. Testicular cancers have one of the highest cure rates among cancers, over 95%, even at advanced stages. Another thing to check, his ejaculate, if it is yellowish in color or very thick and lumpy, I mean more than normal, (cottage cheese looking) sorry to be graphic, but this is another indicator of a problem. They can do a blood test, they will check for two different types of proteins Alpha-Fetal Protein and the other escapes me at the moment, but if these levels are high, they may also do an ultra sound......but you need to get him in, this is no joke, and you want to catch it as early as possible
octave

Postby rowyn » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:21 pm

It could be epididymitis which is generally self-limited inflammation. You can google this. Testicles are not completely smooth the epididymous can be felt on the one side. That said, he should be checked to provide peace of mind. Testicular cancer needs to be caught early.
rowyn

Postby morgannwg44 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm

See a doctor. That can be actually pretty serious. I doubt it's testicular cancer, but it needs to be checked out.

Good luck!
morgannwg44

Return to Prostate Cancer