Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Might Have Ovarian Cancer? Help.?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby luigi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:50 am

I'm 17yrs old and I think I might have Ovarian cancer. I am sexually active but I am on the pill, and my boyfriend uses condoms and pulls out everytime so I know my bloating is not a baby belly.

For the past few months I have been randomly bloating, which causes me to be in pain to where I can only lay down. I am not eating as much as I used too, and certain smells I loved make me nauseous. Some days I feel sick to my stomach, my lower sides of my back hurt as well as the lower abdomen.I just got back from new york but the entire week i felt so tired, I think it's jetlag but i don't know. I started to become on the pill last month and just started my placebo pills, I started taking it to make my periods more regular, because since I hit puberty I have had irregular periods. I would really like some help, and I've looked up the symptoms of this cancer and I see that I have them, but I really don't wanna just go tell my mom I think I have cancer, so could someone please help? No stupid answers...
luigi

Postby attewater » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:55 am

You sound pregnant an you only started the pill last month?? If you think you have cancer we can't help you here so take your *** to the doctor
attewater

Postby rainart » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:56 am

I believe it is the birth control. When I started mine, I had similar problems, nauseous pains and bloating, but it will go away in two months. They are common side effects. I would talk to your doctor about low dosage pain pills to relieve the pain, and having a healthy diet. Maybe talk about changing the birth control if you really are uncomfortable.

But no, I do not believe it is cancer or a pregnancy. Just common side effects. It will go away.
rainart

Postby Arley » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:02 am

To be safe you should talk to your gynecologist.
You may need a different BCP.
As to the withdrawl method, forget about that, it won't work.
Arley

Postby Vinson » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:06 am

Idk. Those are symptoms of a lot of things. It could be a possible miscarriage, cramps, etc. I suggest talking to your mom about it and going to the gynecologist to make sure everything is okay.
Vinson

Postby Rowe » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:23 am

Kidney problems from diabetes? Avoid sugar.
Rowe

Return to Ovarian Cancer