Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Me And My Gf Were Fooling Around, Some Stuff Happened, Please Help?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby Walthari » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Me and my gf were fooling around 5 days back, after i had ejaculated, maybe a lil sperm was on my hand then we stopped doing anything and after like 15-20 min later we were cuddling again and then she started giving me a hand job, and i might have touched my penis and might have got some sperm on my hand (which i had ejaculated 20 min back) then i undo her pants and my hands were dry for sure, i touched her clit from outside, didnt go inside. and then removed my hand immediately, within 2-3 seconds. is there any chance she could get pregnant? im worried like hell! (She's a virgin) 18yrs of age.

Just to be safe, she took a contraceptive pill ( i-pill ) within 48 hours. Are we 100% safe now?

She took a test today, I.e 5 days from whatever happened, it was negetive but Her period date was on 28th, its 30th now, she hasn't had her periods yet.

We are reaallly worrieddd.

Please help.

Please explain the effects of i-pill too?
Walthari

Postby Elyakim » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:33 pm

She is fine! A similar thing happened to me when I wasn't on the pill and I was ok. Sperm cannot travel up the vagina and then get her pregnant...no.

The pill works by keeping her from ovulating (releasing an egg to be fertilized) and basically tricking her body into thinking she is already pregnant (this is why the week of fake/no pills is the period week).

She is probably late because she is stressed about it, or sometimes the pill can make the period delay for a few days after stopping for the week. (It's even common to miss a period once and a while).

Please take care and if you are worried about it in the future, just wash your hands first (actually you should anyway because she can get infections from bacteria on your hands).
Elyakim

Postby Kalen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

The delay might be due to the hormone change... Nothing to worry..

Enjoy and Continue ur play...
Kalen

Postby Burt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:35 pm

There is pretty much no chance that she is pregnant.
The late period is probably a side effect of the pill she took.
Burt

Postby Marquise » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi,

Nothing is to worry.

The side effects of i-pill are

?Bleeding between periods

?Nausea

?Mood fluctuations

?Weight fluctuations, including gain or loss.

?Headaches

?Breast tenderness

?Blood clots, which is commonly found in women over the age of 35 who smoke habitually.

Most of these side effects can be completely avoid, if you continue taking the pill for the a good 3 months continuously. But fact of the matter is that these drugs should only be consumed as an emergency method of contraception, and not as as a regularly-used method to avoid getting pregnant.

While these are some of the lesser liked consequences of consuming the ?little pink pill?, there are a number of advantages in store for those of you who may have had much too many off late. Below are some of the latent advantages of consuming birth control pills regularly:

?Lighter periods, which is especially great for those women who tend to have heavy, and tiring periods.

?Milder, and more bearable, menstrual cramps. No one likes the cramps that accompany periods, which is why going for a daily contraceptive pill, like Novelon, is great for those of you who want to reduce the intense spasms of shooting pain felt commonly during periods.

?Since acne is also caused by hormonal fluctuations in the body, consuming daily contraceptive drugs, helps to regulate these hormones, thereby resulting in less-frequent acne breakouts.

?These pills have also been found to prevent certain types of breast diseases, ovarian cysts, anemia, and even uterine cancer.
Marquise

Postby Tuvya » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Your test was negative, and what you did doesn't have much chance of getting her pregnant anyways. You guys are fine, don't worry! Like some other people said, she's probably late because she's so stressed about it and because of the pill.
Tuvya

Postby Roswalt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Zero Chance. sperms can not survive in open atmosphere.If at all you had some on your hand they would have been dead in 15=20 minutes. There was no need for pill also but once that is taken the chances are minus zero. Do not worry at all. But know the rules of the game (1) Even pre ejaculation the small white material that oozes out on arousal can contain sperm so any p**nis vagina contact is dangerous.(2) Never insert or even rub your p****s without protection.Sperms are highly motile they can reach the target even if discharged at the mouth of self lubricated vagina,
Roswalt

Postby Devery » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:43 pm

her period is shifted due to I pill she will get periods soon,
Devery

Postby calfhierde » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:44 pm

It should say on the back of the box it comes in?
calfhierde

Postby Guin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:17 pm

if shes taken the pill then theres no chance.
Guin

Return to Ovarian Cancer