Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Mass On The Wall Of The Bladder

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby amaury » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 am

I'm 46 just found out i have a mass on the wall of my bladder. I see urologist this thursday Dec 20 th. Do most tumors found on the wall of the bladder usually cancer? I have pain and fullness that i go to the bathroom alot even after going it feels very uncomfortbal like i need to go again.

ANSWER: The risk of a cancer there is unfortunately at least very high. Pleas do keep me posted when you have the results of the examination by the urologist!

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi i went to the urologist on Dec 20th he didn't do the Cystoscopy. He set me up the next day for CT scan to get a better look and told me it is on the outside wall of the bladder. I see him again on Jan 9th thats when he will do the Cystoscopy.He also told me maybe it could be that my intestine is laying on my bladder, my question with that is wouldn't you know the difference between a tumor and my intestine ? I mean like come on its like is it a hot dog or a hamburger you know the difference. They diagnosised me with Neoplasm of uncertian behavior Bladder. What does that mean ? it's just hard waiting my head is spinning
amaury

Postby Cuthbeorht » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Mine too is spinning! The way your question was formulated it is easy to assume that what is meant is a mass on the INSIDE of the wall of the urine bladder. However if it really is located on the OUTSIDE we are in an etirely different ball game and it is not impossible that it may be as he said a part of the gut pressing against your bladder - but of course I can not promise that! Only the upcoming CT scan and the cystoscopy(if possible with biopsies - that MAY be possible to do through the bladder wall with the needle biopsy technique) can tell us more! PLEASE DO keep me posted! Good luck!
Cuthbeorht

Postby Wynono » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 am

I'm 46 just found out i have a mass on the wall of my bladder. I see urologist this thursday Dec 20 th. Do most tumors found on the wall of the bladder usually cancer? I have pain and fullness that i go to the bathroom alot even after going it feels very uncomfortbal like i need to go again.

ANSWER: The risk of a cancer there is unfortunately at least very high. Pleas do keep me posted when you have the results of the examination by the urologist!

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

Hi i went to the urologist on Dec 20th he didn't do the Cystoscopy. He set me up the next day for CT scan to get a better look and told me it is on the outside wall of the bladder. I see him again on Jan 9th thats when he will do the Cystoscopy.He also told me maybe it could be that my intestine is laying on my bladder, my question with that is wouldn't you know the difference between a tumor and my intestine ? I mean like come on its like is it a hot dog or a hamburger you know the difference. They diagnosised me with Neoplasm of uncertian behavior Bladder. What does that mean ? it's just hard waiting my head is spinning
Wynono

Return to Bladder Cancer