Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Malignant Melanoma And Hot Spots On Bone Scan?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Riocard » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:31 pm

i am stage 3 metastatic malignant melanoma suffering diplopia of the eye, mastoiditis and inflammation of the adenoid. My bone scan showed up hot spots on my knee and pelvis but i am suffering severe headaches with inflammation behind my ear too and have had a grommit put in my ear to drain the fluid. I want to know how long i will live as my diagnosis is looking grim. Serious answers only please as i am desperate. Is melanoma taking over my body?
Riocard

Postby Redmund » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:34 pm

i am stage 3 metastatic malignant melanoma suffering diplopia of the eye, mastoiditis and inflammation of the adenoid. My bone scan showed up hot spots on my knee and pelvis but i am suffering severe headaches with inflammation behind my ear too and have had a grommit put in my ear to drain the fluid. I want to know how long i will live as my diagnosis is looking grim. Serious answers only please as i am desperate. Is melanoma taking over my body?
Redmund

Postby Mervin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 pm

you're able to desire to look at her character, and shop on with what you think of is stable in mattress. If she is a woman interior the streets and a freak interior the mattress even even with the undeniable fact that, then i'm particular she won't merchandise on your exploring! examine at the back of the knees and ears, only in case. the luxurious combination of your physique areas and hers will ignite a firstorm neither of you would be waiting to regulate, or perhaps decide directly to, for that count.
Mervin

Postby Kano » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 pm

I am really really sorry, but nobody can tell you how long you have to live.

3rd stage is pretty bad, as you probably know, and sometimes melanoma moves very fast.

The best thing you can do is to get your affairs in order, make a will and also a living will, to say whether you want to be kept alive at the end of your life at all costs, or whether you want to be allowed to drift away under large doses of pain relief. The do as the best consultant advises you.

If you get cancer in your liver, and the surgeons offer to operate ( the liver can regenerate itself, actually) you may have quite a few months left. If you get liver secondaries,and they are not operable, you haven't got more than a very few months, unless you are extremely lucky.
Kano

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer