Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Male doctors manipulating female patients?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby yates11 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 pm

"Male Practice: How Doctors Manipulate Women" is a book written by Dr Robert S. Mendelsohn which explains how male doctors take advantage of women. He explains how pap smears can do more harm than good and how unreliable these tests are. Countries that do not do pap smears actually have a lower rate of cervical cancer. The most common scare tactic that doctors use on women is: "If you don't have pap smears you are at great risk." Dr Robert S. Mendelsohn gives the other side of the story that doctors do not tell. In his book you will discover that these tests are very unreliable and that in America pap smears are all about making money. Until you read the book you will probably just call me a ignorant liar, but there are many other doctors like Dr Robert S. Mendelsohn who support what he says.

I have also come across many gyno forums where male doctors will admit to getting stimulated by examining a young, attractive woman. You can find endless cases on the internet of women being abused by male doctors; however, you never seem to hear of women being abused by lesbian doctors, only male doctors. You can read another book called "Confessions Of A Medical Heretic" which also explains how doctors manipulate and lie to patients. We have been brainwashed into believing that doctors only care about our health, but the Dr explains how doctors are trained in medical school and what really goes on behind the scenes. Until you read the books you probably won't believe me.

What's your opinion on this?
yates11

Postby angelino » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:07 pm

"I have also come across many gyno forums where male doctors will admit to getting stimulated by examining a young, attractive woman. You can find endless cases on the internet of women being abused by male doctors"
Sources for those please.
My opinion on this is you are lying and repeatedly posting same question in the wrong forum is against YA rules and will get you reported.
angelino

Postby manolo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Strange how your post is factual and a book is available to readers, poster still fail to believe it !!!!

imo most are brain washed after reading mags, these procedures sensationalised on the tv, vast amounts of money made by the medical profession. The word doctor is a tag, as is plumber, it changes absolutely nothing, doctor do the same as other men, rely on visual, smell and touch, penetration is their ultimate pleasure, most men realise this. It is impossible to train a person-NOT TO BE A MAN, the tag doctor means nothing, rant over lol.

The person that wants to see further proof please email me direct.

GL.
manolo

Postby owain » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 pm

I think you are wrong and that you are being stupid, in the UK all treatment is carried out on the NHS unless the pays privately so your analysis does not apply.

I do not believe you or the so called books you mention
owain

Postby hezekiah » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 pm

My Opinion is he doesn't know what he is talking about. They do more GOOD than Harm and are VERY Reliable. Anyone getting stimulated by examining a young woman shouldn't be a doctor. All they need to do is look at mine and they will be ready to throw up. Honestly, give me a break.
hezekiah

Return to Cervical Cancer