Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Looking For Treatment For Bladder Cancer

All discussions relating to bladder cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby richardgere69 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:01 am

Hi,  My Father-in-law has bladder cancer for past 18 months(the time it was detected).He has undergone for surgery two times also got radiotherapy and chemotherapy done but did not see significant results.and he is also having infections in urine,increased number of puss cells.I just read about Anilinum 30 C on your site,is it appropriate to give to my Father-in-law?how should I give him?and can I get in India?if yes,where?My native place is Rajasthan and Madhya pradesh,is it available there?please reply me as soon as possible.thank you so much !!
richardgere69

Postby Ittamar » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:51 am

Hello,      Please note that Anilinum is a specific homeopathic remedy for cancer of the urinary bladder. You can certainly try giving it to your father-in-law. Give him 4 pills of the remedy in 30C potency, twice daily for a month. You can get it from any homeopathic pharmacy in India. If they don't have it, they can easily procure it for you. Please keep him on Berberis vulgaris mother tincture to prevent urinary tract infections. He can take about 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for about a fortnight. You can stop this medicine and give it off and on whenever he has too many pus cells and bacteria in his urine. Thank you.  
Ittamar

Postby Hugo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi,  My Father-in-law has bladder cancer for past 18 months(the time it was detected).He has undergone for surgery two times also got radiotherapy and chemotherapy done but did not see significant results.and he is also having infections in urine,increased number of puss cells.I just read about Anilinum 30 C on your site,is it appropriate to give to my Father-in-law?how should I give him?and can I get in India?if yes,where?My native place is Rajasthan and Madhya pradesh,is it available there?please reply me as soon as possible.thank you so much !!
Hugo

Return to Bladder Cancer