Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Genetic Testing For Breast Cancer

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Life expectancy with 1 stage prostate cancer?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby watts35 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 am

There are cures for almost every type of cancer! They are hidden however by our government, and pretty much the whole health care industry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab9r5us91E

The reason NATURAL CURES, are hidden is because it would vanish all profits of the health care industry but truth is there are many cures for many illnesses !

go to google and type "Natural cures for ______________________"
you will be surprised and relieved
watts35

Postby bonifacius » Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 am

Most likely, completely normal.
bonifacius

Postby caimheul » Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Look for cure for prostate cancer on you tube.
There's a lot of material in "under ground" alternative cures...
Try any possible combinations of key words like: cure for prostate cancer, cure prostate cancer, prostate cancer cured etc etc
God bless !!
caimheul

Postby dermot » Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Depends on all your other health factors. If you are a reasonably fit, healthy man, with treatments, one can expect to live out a normal lifespan and eventually die of old age. If a man is obese, has high blood pressure, heart problems, etc, even with treatment might drop dead tonight or pass away in five to ten years.

The thing is, prostrate cancers are the most treatable ones. It is also one of the SLOWEST. There are quite a few options from surgery to radiation therapy, to doing nothing. I'm 64 years old. I was diagnosed with stage three prostrate cancer about four years ago. Because I was not a good candidate for surgery, radiation was my recommended treatment. About three months of that and it appears my remission is as close to 100% as they can measure. If I had been diagnosed at stage one, my doctors might have recommended I do nothing because I'd die of a lot of other causes long before my cancer even proved bothersome.

Remember: Slowest growing and most treatable.
dermot

Return to Prostate Cancer